RE:Love to Display My Most Private Area

I enjoy showing my cock, balls and anus. Its exciting and I love seeing those of others. Enjoy views of parts of men and women!

This post was edited

I love to show off my asshole. Around my house and in my yard I am often wearing a shorty robe which shows off my ass and balls completely if I bend over. I am a amateur gardener and one day the lady who lives across the street and I met at the street as we were both taking our trash to be picked up. I was wearing a shorty robe. We started discussing some of the plant materials that I used and I told her that I had more in my backyard and that I had some that I could divide and give her some if she was interested. We went into the backyard and after pointing some specimens out to her I bent over to examine a plant with her behind me and I gave her a full view of my ass and balls. I have included a photo of me wearing the same robe recreating what she saw. I stayed bent over for about a minute which is a long time to be staring at someone's asshole. I, also, like going to wooded parked that have trails and are know to be cruising areas. I'll get a guy to take some photos of me with my camera as I pose nude. I will always do some poses bent over and spreading my ass cheeks so he gets a great view of my asshole. Today, I have attached a few of those spread cheeks exposed asshole poses I , and those who took these photos, love the way my smooth balls hang down.

This post was edited

I love ass can't have enough of it, people showing theirs are one of the sexiest things in life and I love showing mine, expose it in all forms, stretched tight, fucked, I love to watch myself on pics or on camera too and I've gotten to know my own hole so much bettter too!!
love to share it,, as much as I love people who share theirs

This post was edited

To me there is nothing more vunerable and exposed than showing ones hole. And for the exhibitionist, I think taking photos with legs in the air with hole AND face showing is the ultimate exposure. It took me awhile to get comfortable doing that, but now I love it. Always a turn on when someone I am chatting with tells me to show my hole.

This post was edited

Always enjoy showing my hole, and its even better when a man just goes for it, spreading my cheeks to take look. It is an intimate part, the only part that I can offer a man where he can use his manhood for one of its many purposes: penetrating another human

This post was edited

Absolutely!

This post was edited

I have to agree. I oil mine so its glistening when I go to the nude beach, and spread my legs when i lay down.
I've gotten some great comments about it, and love showing it off.

This post was edited

Totally agree, love the pic you have a beautiful hole and sexy feet too ,

This post was edited

Love to come up to you and sniff your hole while you sniff mine. Sweet dog style. And of course LICK your hot furry hole too. Go ahead and lick mine. Then we can go one from there. Chris.

This post was edited

It is one thing to expose you hard dick, but I love to expose my hole. It is total exhibition and I love to spread it open and open it up for full inspection.. Chris.

This post was edited