Female feet

I have a huge fetish for sexy female feet. Anybody else her into women's feet?

This topic was edited
RE: Female feet

I am in love with female feet... An elegant fine ankle is the first thing that attracts me... I love to be touched with feet... to my face, chest, balls and cock... A toe touch to my anus turns me on instantly, and if slips in... Anyone feels like me?

This post was edited

I do like to see pretty feet. One great thing about summer, women in flip flops...

This post was edited

I like seeing and admiring female sexy feet as they are awesome, especially in thongs sandals that comliment the skin and shape of the foot; I like painted french toe nails along with that. Bare feet in sandals tells me there's a nudist at heart there who really love good sex.
Male feet are good too if they are well taken care of, and have no hair on them. I like them in thong flip flops too.

This post was edited

I love female feet, their excellent shape. Very particularly slim feet with nice straight toes and well-groomed natural toenails are pure pleasure for me. In the summer it is great to meet so many women with beautiful feet. My hormone level rises when I see beautiful women's feet. I love to massage, kiss, lick them.

This post was edited
RE:Female feet

I love female feet they are usually more delicate and gracious I love slender female feet with elongated toes and smooth wrinkles in the soles, but recently I met this girl online who is into feet too and her feet are incredibly Sexy they are quite big and meaty very wrinkled and her toes big a bit more like mine and long but they are the sexiest and turn me on so much! I just love all feet but it's lovely to find new aspects of them!

This post was edited

I,too,like to be trampled by female feet, specially by big,broad older women,I like the feet on my face and also kicks on my body.

This post was edited

Love women with sexy feet. Could suck on them all day !!

This post was edited

It just makes me hot and horny to see a womans sexy feet.

This post was edited

Actually I have always absolutely adored women's bare feet always so turned on when they wear sandals, flip flops, open toed shoes, I always found a way to end up massaging and getting cl;ose to my friend's feet cheeky that I am, I love the smell of sweaty feet but it was always difficult to get that smell as many women use so many cosmetics and whatnot to avoid it, however the soles are the best part for me I can lick sniff kiss and worship the feet soles and toes for hours I i just love when women show their feet and soles on pics, and definitely the women with big feet kind of block shaped with big toes and wrinkled soles are my biggest turn on, ! here some of my fave pics

This post was edited

I can't get enough of female feet!!! I like to take her on her back get on my shoulders so i can suck and lick them the entire time in in her.

This post was edited