Older Amputees can make the best Lovers

I am 53 years old and a double below the knee amputee. I am finding there are so many people turned off by amputees, and I fail to see why. I have been discriminated against many times because of this. Folks seem interested, as they can not look at me and tell I am an amputee, until I tell them about my legs. Then, they suddenly become very cold toward me. I do not let this bother me as I now, and never, have had a problem with my self esteem. I am very confident, even as an amputee.

But, I have found a few that seem to be turned on by my situation, and we had some great sex. I have even pleasured three with my residual legs, or stumps. And, they enjoyed it immensely.

I am quite healthy now, and I would love to pleasure not only other amputees, but people who may be older than I am that are discriminated against solely because of their age.

I am in northeastern North Carolina, and would be willing to drive a short distance to meet. I am also a nudist, and avid exhibitionist. Perhaps I can formally become a spokesperson for amputees among those in our swinging community. If anyone, male or female, would like to join me in my mission, or would like the companionship, please drop me a message here with a way to contact you.

This topic was edited
RE:Older Amputees can make the best Lovers

You are a very handsome man.
The fact you are an amputee would not bother me in the least.
Great attitude buddy.

This post was edited

I am 53 years old and a double below the knee amputee. I am finding there are so many people turned off by amputees, and I fail to see why. I have been discriminated against many times because of this. Folks seem interested, as they can not look at me and tell I am an amputee, until I tell them about my legs. Then, they suddenly become very cold toward me. I do not let this bother me as I now, and never, have had a problem with my self esteem. I am very confident, even as an amputee.But, I have found a few that seem to be turned on by my situation, and we had some great sex. I have even pleasured three with my residual legs, or stumps. And, they enjoyed it immensely.I am quite healthy now, and I would love to pleasure not only other amputees, but people who may be older than I am that are discriminated against solely because of their age.I am in northeastern North Carolina, and would be willing to drive a short distance to meet. I am also a nudist, and avid exhibitionist. Perhaps I can formally become a spokesperson for amputees among those in our swinging community. If anyone, male or female, would like to join me in my mission, or would like the companionship, please drop me a message here with a way to contact you.

Doesn't bother me in the least and I have played with two different men like you and we had great fun.

This post was edited

I don't see why others are turned off either. I've been with a woman that is a double amputee and she is the hottest sexual being I've known for a long time. Very willing to meet other women amputees in the SoCal area also if they would like a friend to play and relieve some stress at times. My only requisites are cleanliness, DD free and vaccinated as I am.

This post was edited