Beach Bucket List

I want to go with hubby to the adult beach at Cap dagde France and start sucking hubbys cock. As a crowd of people are watching seeing some of the guys jacking I would then ask them to join in on me! Would love to have this turn into a beach bukkokee session! Just one more item on my bucket list to do! Beth (oYo)

This topic was edited
RE:Beach Bucket List

Recently here in Florida, over at Playalinda Beach (nude beach), I was sitting and talking with a male buddy (we're but bi), when I happened to notice the couple beside us, about 20 feet away. She kept pumping and playing with the guy's cock (husband? boyfriend?) with her hand. The next thing that I knew was that she was that she had her lips wrapped around while sucking his cock discretely, but it was still obvious. They were sort of at an angle to where my buddy and I had a prime view of her pleasuring him, and he and I were enjoying the view while he and I continued to talk. I could tell when he was pumping his load into her mouth, and she stayed there around his cock until she got every last drop of it. Her and him sat up as if nothing had happened, but I did wonder if they knew that we had enjoyed their display. I did entertain the thought of getting up from my beach chair and walking over, not to stand there and jerk off (sexual displays are unlawful), but to see whether she might be game for another dick to suck. Anyway, if it's illegal to have open sex at a nude beach, I sort of feel that most nude couples aren't going to complain or call the cops, if a couple are having some slightly discrete forms of sex. However, I have never exactly knew the proper way to approach and watch a couple that are displaying on the beach, or another public location. They may simply enjoy people watching them and don't want it to be a group situation to where others join in. I suppose this scenario of beach/public sex is on my bucket list too. I would love to be on either side of the situation, where I am invited in, or my wife and I had beach sex, and she wants to enjoy other men's cocks.

This post was edited

Nice bucket list wish.

This post was edited

Love it Im in girl

This post was edited

I've only seen groups of men engage in public sex on the beach. Would love to see a hetero or bisexual couple going at it.

This post was edited