Sounds

Has anyone tried sounds - the smooth metal rod that is inserted in your penis. Mine will accept one up to 8mm thick and 205mm (8 inches) long.

This topic was edited
RE: Sounds

I shared a sound with a friend, one end in my penis, the other in
his.

I can't post the photo here so try this link: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ollygrumps4u/29447099325/in/dateposted-ff/

This post was edited

I have used metal rods from time to time. Sometimes when I am with a group on guys and in bondage, they will slide a catheter in to drain me out.

This post was edited

I want to do that and then dock his helmet in my foreskin.

This post was edited

i see these on ebay all the time how safe is this i just worry about tearing the tissue or urethra , i know people use catheters so i'm guess same thing . im sure it for stimulating but do you get a satisfaction like masturbating from it ?

This post was edited

I have used metal rods from time to time. Sometimes when I am with a group on guys and in bondage, they will slide a catheter in to drain me out.

I enjoy the same thing!

This post was edited

I joined this group to learn about sounding. Olly, we've been friends on different sites for a long time, so I'll ask you: what does sounding feel like? Is it done slowly? Etc.?

This post was edited
RE:Sounds

I've tries it a few times, under supervision. Was surprised that I actually enjoyed it.

This post was edited
RE:Sounds

Love sounds. Especially like one in me whe using penis pump. The ribbed ones are the best feeling. Ive got a flexible one I slide in all the way to my bladder. Hollow center so acts as a catheter too. Amazing feeling.

This post was edited