Piercings

I now have two piercings in my cock, very close to each other. The first is a fraenum piercing, in which I've worked up to a 5mm dumbbell. The second is a PA, got just two days ago. The great thing is I can have something in both of them at the same time.

This topic was edited
RE:Piercings

How things have moved on. I now have 11 piercings in my genitals: A pubic, a dydoe and a PA in my cock and the rest in my sack. The PA is a fairly heavy horseshoe at 5mm (4g) and it's matched by an equally heavy dumbbell at the base of my sack. As I walk I can hear the tinkling sound as they knock on each other.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed my 6 gauge curved barbell PA so much I have ordered a 4 gauge - will go to my piercer to have it inserted as soon as it arrives (was suppose to be here last week). My goal is a 2 gauge- might go heavier. I would love to find a group of local guys with PAs to socialized with.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed my 6 gauge curved barbell PA so much I have ordered a 4 gauge - will go to my piercer to have it inserted
You may not have to have your piercer install it. My upsize went in without any problem. My piercer told me going from 6g to 4g would be quite easy. He did say that going from 4g to 2g was not going to be easy. I'm still trying to stretch the hole but no luck so far. I may have to return to the piercer to get it done.

This post was edited

I would like to get a Prince Albert. I love the way it looks and I have to think the weight of it feels good as well. Any advise or tips you can pass on as to maybe what size I should get or anything else. I am such a exhibitionist I just think it will bring more attention to my cock and can't wait to show it off!

This post was edited

I would love to get a PA as well. How long does it take to heal? They look great!

This post was edited