Tiny me

Im very small when soft but about average when hard. Was tough when I was younger but love my small dick now, especially when a girl laughs at it. Thoughts?

This topic was edited
RE:Tiny me

small and uncut very sexy

This post was edited

I am very used to being laughed at. I have been teased my whole life about my wee dobber.

This post was edited

I am very used to being laughed at. I have been teased my whole life about my wee dobber.

your is small -turtled when flaccid but nice when hard looks maybe close to 5 inches . i think most of us got teased for something when growing up , in school i was small but a lot other were also small my biggest problem i didn't have pubes till i was 14 and than not much . now i'm tiny and smooth and like it and have several friends that like me that way.

This post was edited

If you like that and want it that's ok, but if you don't that;s terrible. I never make a man feel that way unless negotiated both parties agreeing but at the end of the day I much rather take care of cocks, and their owners.

This post was edited

Enjoy what you have and don't worry about it.....I knew a guy in the army, a big set of balls and when soft you could barely see his piss slit as he shrunk up that much. But when hard he was very very long. So there is no way to tell how big it will be when hard. Those that make fun of it probably are worried about their own size and trying to cover up.

This post was edited

I agree with you ! guys who poke fun of another man's tool is insecure about his own hang--or not-hehe
Bill

This post was edited

We think you look great at your size

This post was edited

We think you look great at your size

This post was edited

I am the same way, really small when soft and barely average when hard.

This post was edited

Does size really matter that's something that I'd like to know from the ladies I'm large but not a bragger or pig headed just the way I'm built lol Xxxmwahxx

This post was edited