Anybody like nude massages?

And other assorted things on my massage table?

This topic was edited
RE:Anybody like nude massages?

Sure do.

This post was edited

Would love one!

This post was edited

Always enger to get and give nude massage and more in north St.Louis County

This post was edited

Masseuse is a female term and Masseur is male

This post was edited

I'm always nude when I get a massage. I've had two different ones where the guy was also nude. Both times they played with my cock and balls and sucked me. I definitely had happy endings!

This post was edited

Damn! I wish I could find a massage like that around here. That's hot.

This post was edited

Definitely. Where do I sign up?

This post was edited

I have had several nude massages over the years and most have ended with my getting fucked. One of my favorites was on a Russian cruise ship. I had taken my parents on a cruise down the Volga. I was in my early 40's. One of the women at our dining table on the ship said she had just the best massage by the masseur on the ship. So I went and signed up as the last appointment of the day, about 10pm. I went in and this wiry guy about 50, Nick, had me get on the table. I am nude and he starts massaging me. All of a sudden, he goes over and locks the door and comes back and guides my hand to his cock. He was hard. He took his pants off. He directed his cock to my mouth. I sucked him off. He finished with the massage and jacked me off. I went back a few days later. Again, I scheduled the last appointment. He locked the door right away and got totally nude right away. He used a vibrating device all over my body. Again, he had me suck his cock then got on top of me and fucked me. He came inside. He massaged me and after he turned me over he again jacked me off. His sweaty balls from a long day of massaging tasted so wonderful. I have no idea how many others on board the ship got fucked as part of their massage.

This post was edited

I like getting a nude massage and especially the submission part of it. When I'm on the table it feels like I put my body in the hands of the masseur. I love when they do thins like rub their hard cock on my hands or to put it right on it. I enjoy when they massage my head and shoulders and just dangle their cocks in my face. My defenses are all the way down and during the massage it seems close to a free use type situation where I have very few limits. In my favorite massages the masseur would take control, and just do as they wish without asking during and after the massage and then finish me and the massage off.

Also, I get very aroused from having my soles and feet massaged. It feels like a direct connection to my cock sometimes. Would love to explore this more, and also to find a regular masseur in my area.

This post was edited

Love getting them: used to get them regularly before Covid

This post was edited