Glands Rings

Does any of you have experience with Glands Rings ? Tell me your story's

This topic was edited
RE:Glands Rings

Absolutely love glansrings. Been wearing them for many years. I have several from plain bands to weighted thick ones. I LOVE the way they accentuate my head while wearing them

This post was edited

Absolutely love glansrings. Been wearing them for many years. I have several from plain bands to weighted thick ones. I LOVE the way they accentuate my head while wearing them

This post was edited

Found some rubber o-rings that work well for a beginner glans ring. I have been wearing it for two days now. Can't wait to find a heavier metal replacement for it.

This post was edited

Glands ring a must with my BunnG

This post was edited

I love wearing gland rings. I found some inexpensive ones at local hardware store. I can now wear as many or as few as I want. Feels great freeballing.

This post was edited

Here is what I am wearing today

This post was edited

Bare58 wrote:

I love wearing gland rings. I found some inexpensive ones at local hardware store. I can now wear as many or as few as I want. Feels great freeballing.

Mine are the same. 28mm diameter, add as many as desired! Haven't lost one yet, but slightly smaller may be more secure.

The tightest I've ever tried is my wedding band. That does not move.

This post was edited

I love wearing glans rings, especially multiple ones where you can feel the weight pulling down on your cock. I've been wearing them under my clothes recently. The wife has no idea I'm wearing them, and it's such a turn on. I bought the ones from the hardware store also, and they fit and feel great.

This post was edited

I also love wearing my glands ring.

This post was edited

Picked up a shaft set collar from the local farm and fleet. It has a 1-1/8 inner diameter. And I love the weight! See my photo in the media section.

This post was edited