Massage parlor

I recently found a new massage parlor near by and decided to give it a try. I rang the bell and was buzzed in and immediately greeted by a beautiful Asian woman. She showed me to a room and said shed be back in a minute. I quickly undressed and waited for her return. When she came back I felt incredibly excited being totally naked in front of this beautiful clothed woman. She told me to lay down and after a quick rub down she whispered in me ear to turn over. Lying on my back I was completely exposed to her. I felt my cock getting hard. She slid her hands around me slowly moving closer to my cock until she finally grabbed the base and slid up the length. I reached my hand out and grabbed he tight ass. She responded by tugging down her yoga pants to give me better access. I squeezed her bare ass and moved my hand to her pussy and gently rubbed her. She adjusted her stance and opened her legs. I slid a finger into her as she stroked my cock. When I started to cum she cupped the head of my cock with her hand to catch my load. When I finished she left the room and returned with a hot wet towel and cleaned me up. Im definitely going back. Lol.

This topic was edited
RE:Massage parlor

Yes that all happened.

This post was edited

Yes that all happened.

This post was edited

Yes I would also like you fully nude so we could play with each other.

This post was edited

what is a happy ending?

This post was edited

happy ending usually refers to a hand job

This post was edited

And I've had a few happy endings that way,one time she had a new trainee with her and she asked if I minded,as if she had to ask. Sure did enjoy having her learn on my hard cock,and yes I did have a happy ending blowing a big load over her hand and my belly.

This post was edited

thats an awesome experience. I was in an Asian massage center recently,,got almost same treatment. They are very experinced and cooperative too.

This post was edited