Rest stops in Florida

I travel north on on highway 27 and i75 and always hit as many rest stops as possible. Typically I dont have much luck but have a couple times.
Which rest stops are the best even if they are on different highways in Florida?

This topic was edited
RE:Rest stops in Florida

I drive between lauderdale and Orlando on occasion, and the only place I've found with any fun is a little regional park along 520, west of 95. It's Burton Smith park, and there used to be some awesome gloryholes, which have now been covered up. But there's always action. Last time I blew a nice load down a guy's throat and sucked two other beautiful cocks.

This post was edited

I drive between lauderdale and Orlando on occasion, and the only place I've found with any fun is a little regional park along 520, west of 95. It's Burton Smith park, and there used to be some awesome gloryholes, which have now been covered up. But there's always action. Last time I blew a nice load down a guy's throat and sucked two other beautiful cocks.

Sounds pretty good. I may have to try it out if Im headed east from Orlando.

This post was edited

Ive travelled most of the state of Florida and the only (and best) rest stop on I-75 is in Ft Myers at the Daniels Parkway exit especially during the day before the night time security arrives. Because the exit is on a busy street it attracts lots of locals (probably more locals) than actual travelers. Its not uncommon to stop by lunch - afternoon and every stall is occupied and no one there is for intended purpose of the stall. Lots of guys doing understall. The handicap stall is big enough for two people. I have sucked and fucked in that rest area numerous times over the years. The cleaning ladies sometimes try to patrol the action by peaking into the restroom but they have no authority to do anything. Also there is a picnic area where guys will park and sit in their cars or the picnic tables. Be cautious as some travelers do stop there for a picnic while passing through. There is not much privacy so its probably not a place to have any action unless you are inside of someones car. Happy Cruising!

This post was edited

At night I have work some risqu outfits (see thru beach cover ups) into the rest rooms at some truck stops. Gotta watch the Florida ones at night. They have night security.

This post was edited

I'll be in the area of Florida sr 520 this morning if anyone is interested:-)

This post was edited