Adult Swim

This happened when I went for a swim at a public swimming pool one night. As I walked across the deck I heard two women standing in the shallow end talking about me. One of the women told the other she liked how my bathing suit fitted.

I got into the lane beside them to swim. Later on I stopped to talk to them at the end of the deep end. The one woman put her knee under my penis and started lifting it up and down while talking. It felt really good.

After the swim, I went into the change room. As I started to pull my bathing suit off I heard the woman's voice. She said she got locked out of the women's change room and wanted to know if she could go through the men's change room to get back. The one other guy in the change room told her OK as he left.

I decided to finish stripping off my bathing suit. I turned to look at her. She stared at my cock. She grabbed it and started stroking me. I became very hard and erect. She pulled her bathing suit down to show me her pussy. I couldn't hold off any longer. I ejaculate all over her pussy as she aimed my cock at it. She let go all of a sudden and ran out of the change room with a big smile on her face.

This topic was edited
RE:Adult Swim

nice!!

This post was edited
RE:Adult Swim

Good story, I hope you followed and there is a chapter 2

This post was edited