First experience, not first massage.

Around here, very strick laws about having a covering over your "privates" during massages, and no happy endings. So I found a new place I wanted to try.
I was brought right in to a room, and paid up front for an hour massage.
I should have known things would be different when she left the door open for me to change. I closed the door and grabbed the tiny towel to cover my butt as we are supposed to. When she comes back, she takes the towel off and adjusts it another way. She starts in, and my butt is covered, so no big deal. Soon I realize that the door never closed fully when the phone rang and she went to get it. And shortly after, the towel is on my upper legs, just below my butt. I was fine with being exposed. But wondering if any other employees would be watching the whole time.
Soon she tells me to flip over, which I make sure I am decent and have the towel over me properly. Again she takes the towel almost off to adjust it again. Knowing she definitely took a peek. She then leans in and asks if I want "it" massaged, giving me a light pat on the stiffy I had gotten. Asking what kind of tip I had for her. I told her what I had left for a tip, and she said that was just a regular massage. So that decided that. She did keep me covered at that point till the end where she took another peek.
She left the room for me to get dressed, again leaving the door open. I closed it, and started getting dressed. I got my shirt and underwear on when she just walked right on in. She grabbed some flowers that were on the table and smacked my butt with them, and told me to come back with more cash.

This topic was edited
RE:First experience, not first massage.

Did you return with mote cash?

This post was edited

I have returned a few times. The towel does not stay on long.

This post was edited

LOL...Great story. I've never had that happen to me. Wish it did though.

This post was edited
His name was Hary

Hi Mate, His name was Harry. H e advertised as a masseur. I made an appointment and went to his apartment. He looked like he had stepped out of COLT. Six foot two inches tall, red hair and blue eyes. Must have had a 45 chest straining under a white singlet with absolutely defined pecs. Built like a wedge, down to about a thirty two inch waist. Solid gluts in skin tight white shorts and a massive bulge in the crotch and legs like tree trunks. Hand the size of dinner plates. All muscle and not a bit of fat on him. Talk about horny? He was delightful. Softy spoken and very warm and welcoming, He showed me into his massage room and invited me to get undressed and get on the massage table. I striped and lay face down on the table. He took of his singlet and displayed this magnificent chest. The pecs were magic covered with a fuzz of shaved red hair. At this point I had a hard that was nearly lifting me off the table. Then He started to massage. A firm but gentle touch. He started on my legs, long confident strokes right up the inner thighs, gentle brushing my throbbing cock with each stroke while dragging a finger over my balls. Shit, I thought, I am going to cum any minute. With great control I held on. He worked my butt like there was no tomorrow. Then he went on to my back. I had my hands by my side. I could feel his hard massive cock rubbing up and down my arms, Sheer heaven. He kept going back to my arse and gently dragging his fingers down the crack in my arse and across my arse hole. What an erotic sensation. He turned me over. My cock was up and throbbing, what a relief not to be jamming it into the table. Good one he said and dropped his shorts. Holy shit! It must have been eight inches and the prettiest weapon I have ever seen. Massive balls and his pubes shaved to tight fuzz like his chest. I could not wait to get my hands on his beautiful cock and he was totally comfortable when I did. Jesus it felt good. He massaged my chest dragging his beautiful cock across my chest and nipples. This was a first for me and I swear my nipples doubled in size, Then he stood at my head and bent down over me and took my throbbing cock in his mouth. These massive pecks and six pack stomach sliding over my face as his hot mouth and flicking tongue worked my cock like no one ever has before or since. I could feel his cock sliding past me ear and on to my shoulder. Fuck what a blow job!!!!!. I went off with the greatest shuddering orgasm I have ever had. IT SEEMED TO LAST FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES. As he swallowed my load he shot all over my chest. I swear he was enjoying it as much as I was. Awesome. Have never had it as good. Probably will never again?

This post was edited