The lowest set of hanging balls I've ever seen...

We were in Colorado at a bed and breakfast celebrating an anniversary. We went to a clothing optional hot springs to spend the afternoon prior to our evening dinner plans. The hot springs was not very busy with 20 or so people already soaking when we arrived. We peeled off our clothes and slipped into the hot springs and melted into a truly relaxed state. One of those soaking was a man I'd guess to be late 40's to early 50's. He slowly started to move towards the steps and as he climbed out of the steamy hot water his balls seemed to extend to the ground. I have never to this day seen such a beautiful set of Low Hanging Balls! While they obviously did not extend to the ground they absolutely hung lower than any I've ever seen. I was mesmerized! As he walked towards a chair to sit down I couldn't help but stare. He sat on the edge of the chair as steam rose from his body due to the chilly temps. Steam rising off his ball sack which hung down over the edge of the chair for what seemed like a foot! He started to wipe himself dry with a towel. He scooped up his balls and gently patted them dry. When he released them they flopped back over the edge of the chair and swung wildly back and forth. It was then I noticed he had direct eye contact with me. He was putting on a show for me and I'm forever grateful! I will never forget that set of Low Hanging Balls!

This topic was edited
RE:The lowest set of hanging balls I've ever seen...

Glad he showed off his assets for you. I too am a fan of super low hangers. Once at Folsom Street Fair saw a guy with ball weights that were 6 pounds. They hung down a foot. Spectacular.

This post was edited

That was probably me! Lol!
Wearing my rings 24/7 for 30 + years Plus all the afternoons out in the woods tying them up to trees posts or whatever to keep the stretching force continuing.
So much fun to get the looks from the folks at the nude beaches as I approachbut the comments that I get from behind are the best.
Like ha ha hey that looks fucking awesome dude, as I pass by.

This post was edited

Your Low Hanging Balls are simply fantastic! Just wow!!

This post was edited