New Years Eve

Hi, Wife and I will be on Hutchinson Island Dec. 31st thru Feb. Hoping to meet other nudists in the area. please let us Know. Thanks

This topic was edited
RE:New Years Eve

Hello,

I will be in the Hutchinson Island area Jan 29 & 30 and will be going to Blind Creek. Just wanted to drop a note and say hello

Jason

This post was edited

Hi! I will be at blind creek feb 23 thru to march 1st. Sent you a friend request.

This post was edited

I am moving to Vero Beach soon, so Blind Creek will be my regular beach. Since I am an exhibitionist, I will have this sign posted inviting anyone to take pictures of me nude. I plan on going this Thursday 12/8 in the afternoon. I will carry the sign with me when walking the beach and have it near my towel when laying out.

This post was edited

I think the Treasure Coast Naturists have an event on New years Day there if I remember right

This post was edited

Looks like you will be arriving just in time for the warm up. Was quite chilly over Christmas weekend, should be up around 80 this weekend. I am going to be in Vero Beach Wednesday through Saturday I hope to stop at Blind Creek Saturday afternoon or if the weather forecast looks good for Sunday, I may stay over and go then. Either way, looks like you will be here for a while so I am sure there will be plenty of nice days to enjoy the beach. Do you plan on visiting Playalinda or Apollo at Canaveral seashore while down here?

This post was edited

Duh!!! I just noticed that your post was from last year. My bad.

This post was edited