nudist swinging

I think it makes it a little easier to be a swinger if you are a nudist already. The stress of wondering if they like you is out of the wayn from the start. At a swingers meet you can see everyone's arousal state. I mean even the ladies who are super aroused will be leaking down their legs and some guys may be drooling precum to. Guys will be at least semi erect and women will have hard nipples if they are turned by you most of the time.
Guys can walk around stroking their cocks and women squeezing their tits and some may even be dipping their fingers in their twats . The parties I have been to have had folks touching and stroking each other al over the place. You can feel free to eat a pussy and suck a dick as long as you are respectful and even drop down and start fucking everywhere. leaning over the edge of an outdoor hot tub is fun as hell.
It just seems like it might be so much easier without all the inhibitions most folks have to deal with.

This topic was edited
RE:nudist swinging

I couldn't agree more. I was a nudist for quite a while before my GF and I decided to swing. It was way easier to trade while everyone was already naked.

This post was edited
RE:nudist swinging

It can go both ways. Started out swinging -- first hotel room meets, next house parties where people hung out half dressed at best, then hosting weekend long parties where clothing became optional at times and then finally finding the joy of nudism at a clothing optional swinger friendly resort and not putting clothes on for days at a time

This post was edited