RE:my hole has closed

I often wear a medium size plug for most of the day. Love having my hole filled!

This post was edited

i wear mine to bed sometimes and it's large enough to stay in all night love how it feels when sleeping

This post was edited

I share your frustrations. I need and want my hole reamed but Covid has made life difficult

This post was edited

great tips, thank you!

This post was edited

hi guys, I have not had any anal sex since before the pandemic, about a year and a half. Before that, i got fucked often and guys loved my ass, saying many times it was one of the best they've ever fucked. But I haven't done anything in that time and I am afraid my as will be very tight when i finally get fucked again and it will be painful. Any advice?

I hear this all the time and let me clarify that holes don't get spontaneously tight or loose from no fucking. The sphincter is a round muscle that can expand and contract. It can expand to easily accommodate 90% of men's girth easily. How do I know? Do you shit pencil turds or are they often bigger or as big as most cocks? If so your hole isn't a problem. Your mind is. If your first penetration was painful and forced like most of us have experienced and second or third time too, your anus which is in your brain like all men's brains from social conditioning the most vulnerable place to be violated and the experience causes an autonomous clenching of the hole. Play around with it and see. You don't notice it when you are being fucked cause you're too busy with your work and your attention to not having a bad experience with the person fucking you. Lube injection twice hour half hour before. Water based. Then I will use a comfortable butt plug and with a 2 to 3 inch circumference at the throttled point your hole closes on to lock it in. It helps the lube stay up and the hole is not closed. It spasms for a bit and gives up. So when he takes it out and very gently licks and slobbers on that open sphincter it relaxes even more. Then because it wasn't successful closing it is primed to open... and his lubed cock slides right in. This is essential. Instead of trying to get a cock triggering a closure in you (it's exactly the wrong direction and why you feel like you're physically tight instead of mentally) you're having a cock push you in the direction your brain and anus want... and instead of being lubed pushing it in your getting wetter and wetter deeper and deeper so it's easier and easier and by then you have moaning uncontrolled and you have nothing to worry about he's fucking you and you love it.

This post was edited

Beautiful Love that you enjoy us Gurls

This post was edited

Hi Love to experience the Joy one day

This post was edited

I feel the same way. I haven't been penetrated in a couple years. None of the hookups I've talked to on here have ever followed through on meet ups. Maybe we can help each other out sometime.

This post was edited