no tan lines

do you prefer the seamless brown bodies totally hairless or do you prefer hairy bodies?

I prefer totaly smooth

This topic was edited
RE:no tan lines

A smooth tan and oiled up body is hard to look by at the beach!

This post was edited

Smooth and tan all over and oiled up

This post was edited

Actually I love being smooth so much I had laser hair removal done on my pussy

This post was edited

hairless on both sexes

This post was edited

This summer was the first time I shaved completely and got a great complete tan

This post was edited

I def prefer the complete hairless in both male and female. and of course in myself

This post was edited

I enjoy seeing smooth people with no tan lines. I am mostly smooth with some close trimming and love being naked in the sun. It is a great way to spend the day. Even better when I can spend it naked with others.

This post was edited

I enjoy seeing smooth people with no tan lines. I am mostly smooth with some close trimming and love being naked in the sun. It is a great way to spend the day. Even better when I can spend it naked with others.

This post was edited

We both prefer smooth with no tan lines....she is lasered smooth and I shave the fun area smooth

This post was edited

In her early days as a nudist, my wife was not that interested in tanning. A long hot summer weekend spent naked at a nudist venue changed all that. She came out of it with a nice tan; and she loved it.
In order to attain that "seamless" look, she decided to also start shaving. And spreading just enough for the sun to hit her vulva. Even when we're socializing during the day, we make some time for my wife to go somewhere where she can spread out discreetly to maintain her seamless tan. And it really looks good on her!

This post was edited