How may of you eat arse.

Can you rim?? C'mon be honest

This topic was edited
RE:How may of you eat arse.

I have rimmed and absolutely love to be rimmed . mmmm heavenly

This post was edited

I have, I mean you are down there licking her pussy, why not lick her ass as well. I personally think it goes with he territory.

This post was edited

Not sure why, but i would eat a female arse all day and night BUT will stop cold on a male ass. I know, an ass is an ass,but...

This post was edited

Hers - in a minute.

His - no thanks

This post was edited

69 rimming is the best! Love to go in deep!

This post was edited

I LOVE to eat a man's ass. Love the different textures of a man's hole, pucker or open hole, hairy or smooth, plus the extraordinary different tastes of different men's holes. And the different tastes the farther inside I can get my tongue. So many different ways to eat a man's hole but I must say I prefer the simplest, most primal way -- him sitting directly on my face. Very few men, gay or straight, who do not enjoy a deep rimming. Love to play with his erection while my tongue is deep in his hole.

This post was edited

i love to eat a mans ass i get very excited but being eaten does nothing for me, and must admit i love a sweaty manhole to get my tounge inside

This post was edited

I was in my thirties before a man giving me a blow job continued down licking my balls, pushing my legs up and spreading them wide. He was then licking my taint and then I felt his tongue on my hole. He was a master and I was groaning and blew my load on my chest. Since then, if a man enjoyed being rimmed I am thrilled to give him the same pleasure! Its so intimate and intense. Some of you guys just need to try it out with a buddy!

This post was edited

Yes all the time I love it especially tight holes..!!

This post was edited

I really enjoy licking and rimming a mans bare ass and love getting my tongue up into his hole as long as hes clean. But I have to say getting rimmed is even better for me. I just love a good long rim session and have cum many times hands free just by having my ass eaten.

This post was edited