BJ last month in the hot tub at Barehide Ranch in Texas

So last month the wife an I went to our first nude resort here in Texas. we went to bed early friday night cus we were spent from the sun the first day there. So we woke up at 5am and had the pool deck and the hot tub all to ourselves. im setting in the tub and the wife is out on the deck reading her book, i cant help it when i m in a hot tub i like to rub my dick.... It just cant be helped. So i look over at her with a bit of a smile and she knows what i want. so she sets her book down and gets in the hot tub and i get out a sit on the side. she waste no time and shoves it in her mouth, sucking and making all kinds of sucking noises cus she knows nobody can hear, or so she thought. i get close to coating her throat when i her someone talking, i look out the window of the little shack we were in and seen a guy and his lady watching us. Its the first time ive ever been seen like this. but instead of telling her to stop, i blow my biggest load right in her mouth..... she pauses, looks up at me, shows me the load and swallows it. stands up sticks her tounge down my throat and goes back to her book. passes by the couple who just seen everything and says good morning before she starts turning pages... I think i may have married a fucking freak.....

This topic was edited
RE:BJ last month in the hot tub at Barehide Ranch in Texas

thats a awesome story, love it

This post was edited

No you married one heck of a lady! She knows what she wants and will get it no matter where you both are! Lovely lady!

This post was edited

Not a freak, you go a keeper, lol. Anything else happen that weekend? maybe with that other couple or others? the word spread of her exploits and she/you/both of you might have become more popular, lol

This post was edited

Not a freak, you go a keeper, lol. Anything else happen that weekend? maybe with that other couple or others? the word spread of her exploits and she/you/both of you might have become more popular, lol

This post was edited

Sounds like a much better place than WildWood near Decatur.

This post was edited

It is. We are heading there this weekend

This post was edited

we had sex in our cabin with the door open, but no one seen us and we were offered to go in the playroom with another couple but we were not comfortable enough to do it lol.

This post was edited

Great story. I have one similar. My wife and I were in myrtle beach on vacay with her parents and one night her and I went to the hot tub/pool area later at nightaround 10. We were alone and decided to get naked and as usual we started playing around as I was fingering her pussy and she rubbing my cock. I lifted her into the edge and started licking her pussy as she laid back to enjoy. A few minutes of eating her, she wanted to switch posit so I sat on edge and she went to town on my cock. It was heaven being sooo in the open and having the chance of someone walking up on us. Anyway she was reall getting me going and I pulled out of her mouth turned her around and took her from behind. We were really enjoying it as we both came together with a loudness sure was heard somewhere. We finished and stayed in the pool area a few more minutes then returned to our room. The next day after her dad and I finished our golf, wife and I went to hot tub to relax a bit before dinner and met another couple and they had a biiig smile on their faces as we found out they watched the entire sex session from the previous night what a turn on. We became great friends.

This post was edited

Fantastic! Sounds fun.

This post was edited