Open sex and blowjob in Sydney beach

Is there any beach in Sydney, Australia where couples have sex in the beach and offer free blowjobs to single masturbators?

This topic was edited
RE:Open sex and blowjob in Sydney beach

Birdie beach on the central coast is pretty cruisy with str8 couples. Would recommend you try there

This post was edited

Birdie is great for sex on the beach and there also another down south below Stawell Tops in the national park. Its very secluded my husband and I have had alot of fun their..

This post was edited

Birdie beach on the central coast is pretty cruisy with str8 couples. Would recommend you try there

Thank you for the info. Cheers!! :)

This post was edited

Birdie is great for sex on the beach and there also another down south below Stawell Tops in the national park. Its very secluded my husband and I have had alot of fun their..

Thank you for the info. When are you both planning to visit there to have fun next time ? ;) Cheers!!

This post was edited

Yes would suit you plenty of cock lol, maybe just enough given your taste lol, sexy bitch

This post was edited

I would love to meet you there.

This post was edited

I love to get down to the Bush tracks behind Cobblers beach in middle head. I have enjoyed and given many head jobs there. Message me and we could meet up, as I would love to take some more erotic pics to share on the site.

This post was edited

Mia means Werrong beach near Otford

This post was edited

Love playing at Cobblers. Couples mmm. Hit me up.

This post was edited

Cum to Samurai beach Ill help you out

This post was edited