RE:Looking for online fun

Hi I am John from TS/TN a single guy and would love to get involved watching you on Skype please reply for my details thanks XX

This post was edited

I'm available on Skype if you want?

This post was edited

kbone48@yahoo.com.au on skype if you want some fun

This post was edited

Hi there, male 45 here, would love to chat sometime, caifasstrauss on skype and google hangouts

This post was edited

Always open to online fun with females or couples. My Skype is smw_01@yahoo.com.

This post was edited

Love to hear from you, the next time youre playing.
live:.cid.89bf2cda4b6a7459

This post was edited

Let me know if your interested..always fun to play with a couple.

This post was edited

We're a married couple in our 50s, looking for couples to watch us or have us watch them. We're also looking for select straight single guys and bi females.Tony and Maggie

I would definitely like to be picked as a single male because I swear you want be disappointed

This post was edited

We're a married couple in our 50s, looking for couples to watch us or have us watch them. We're also looking for select straight single guys and bi females.Tony and Maggie

I would definitely like to be picked as a single male because I swear you want be disappointed

This post was edited

I would love to be one of the single guys lucky enough to be picked . Here is my username
live:ea51312518e96892

This post was edited