The Ring is an Advantage

When I step out to pick up a guy, the ring helps remove all the fuss and the dating ritual. And it saves time. I am not young anymore and have no interest in spending a whole night in a bar playing games or worse trying to screw a drunk. When I show interest in a man and he sees the ring, he can pretty much guess that I want to get laid. Not there looking for a husband. And I don't waste time and brave enough to just come out with it. I tell them I'm in town on business, make some crap up, and tell them I am looking for some adult fun. I usually go to upscale hotel bars to do it. Hey, they have a room and I don't have to go for a horsey ride in the back of some guys car in a parking lot. They think I'm cheating and I don't care. It turns them on and I get fucked by a grateful guy.

This topic was edited
RE:The Ring is an Advantage

That is an awesome attitude.

I'd never thought of that before.

I'll keep my eyes open from now on.

Thanks for the tip.

This post was edited

Love the approach. Brilliant!!

This post was edited

SO true, just means you want sex, not there for a relationship. Works for both sexes, but more for females I think. Especially if the other half knows you will have fun while away. Or is there and observing from the side. Some married people do play while away, but not all. Nothing wrong with trophy pics if you want either, lol

This post was edited

I wish that there were more of you (Married Women with A Ring) out there with your attitude. Pleaseeee.?

This post was edited