Love Showing the wife

Love to have men look at the wife while she is showing commando.
What do other men think?

This topic was edited
RE:Love Showing the wife

Very complicated emotions. I have loved both my wives and certainly felt protective of both. At the same time, whenever either of them was exposed to other men, either partially or totally, I have had a strong surge of sexual excitement. The closest that I have ever come to getting an erection at a nude resort was while watching my second wife remove her robe during her first ever visit to a resort. As she slipped it off her shoulders and bared her nude body in front of the other guests I felt a mix of excitement and pride. I get this same feeling when I share her nude photos either online or in emails and see the replies, likes, and even views. Why this happens I have no idea but I have accepted the fact that I am wired this way and learned to embrace it.

Edit to add: Just thinking about sharing my wives with this group got me excited so I posted the above then went to upload a couple of pics. Hope you enjoy viewing as much as I enjoyed posting them.

This post was edited

yes . I feel the same way. I get a rush when othes take an interest. She makes me very proud when she allows her nudity to be appreciated

This post was edited

I love seeing wives showing in a discrete and sexy manner. We both love her being seen, admired.

This post was edited