RE:Which hand?

Which hand do you cum with, right or left?

Always with my left hand. Since I was 12 y o

This post was edited

I am right handed but recently I have started using my left especially if on cam due to cam being on my right. Its a different type of pleasure.

This post was edited

I lost an arm In military so right hand lol. I love to masturbate on cam on this site while people watch. It is fun.

This post was edited

Depends on my mood and what else I am doing; chatting, using a toy, etc.

This post was edited

Thank you everyone for sharing! It's great to read about all the different preferences and methods. Hope to see some of you in the video chat some day.
00s

This post was edited

Masturbate with with left while I use my right hand for the PC mouse. Finish off with right hand when I decide to cum

This post was edited

I use both hands. My preference for coming to orgasm is in several stages at an unhurried, leisurely pace.
First is mental preparation. Imagination is so important to me. I think about things which arouse me.
Next I work on my bum (both hands). I stroke my shaved cheeks, play with my smooth hole, using a mirror. Sometimes I use a dildo.
Then I gently squeeze my testicles in my shaven bag. (left hand)
I follow this with gentle stroking of my penis shaft and playing with the veins at the base to reduce the outflow of blood and to make a harder erection (right). I flick my foreskin forwards and backwards over my glans. (right) I feel my semen swilling round my bollocks, up and down my prick ... I hold back and relax ... my semen returns to my testicle bag ... I play with my prick shaft and knob end (left).. I repeat this edging several times until I can no longer hold back. A burst of ecstasy comes throughout my body as I come to orgasm an ejaculate, often 3 or 4 times ... each squirt is followed by a slight relaxation, then I come again and again ...
Sometimes I can't go through all these stages: in fact, when I was younger, sometimes I would come to orgasm soon after stripping naked, without even touching myself.

This post was edited

Like to stroke with either but right hand is slow and easy. when I am ready to cum and switch to left and squeeze hard.

This post was edited