Amazon girl

Hi love when amazon girl comes she has caught me nude a few times, the best one I placed a large mirror on wall next to door , she knocked I was naked and fully aroused didn't have to open door fully she could see me clearly , she smiled and nodded towards mirror

This topic was edited
RE:Amazon girl

Years ago I was clearing out my mothers place. My sister in law came over so we decided to grab something to eat. I took a shower then got dressed in the spare bedroom. Little did I know that she was taking a look via the mirror placed in the hall half way between the 2 rooms.

This post was edited

How did you find out she had watched? Anymore to the story?

This post was edited

I was in the pool naked, the sister in law was supposed to be coming for supper but since it was ~ 2 I figured I was ok until she walked out the back door into the yard. She pretended not to notice while I was putting on my trunks but I am 100% sure she had watched out the kitchen window before coming out.

This post was edited

How did I know she was watching?? I looked at the mirror too only to realize a hallway mirror can be used for other things. Pity that I din't ask her if she wanted to see closer.

This post was edited

I was sunbathing in the backyard, naked of course. The neighbor came over to borrow some printer paper. She knocked on the front door, but didn't get answer. Since my truck was in the drive way, she was shower I was home, and tried the door. It opened, so she walked in calling my name, but the windows were closed because the A/C was on. She looked out the backdoor and saw me masturbating. She came out and watched me from a closer place. Finally, she said someone is having fun. I jumped and tried to cover my hard-on. She told me not to bother, as she had been watching me for around 10 minutes. She told me to finish up. She sat on the lounger next to me for a better view. I started stroking then asked her to put some oil on it. She sat at the foot of my lounger and poured some oil over the head. She started telling me to stroke that cock. She said she wanted to watch me cum. The more she talked, the closer I got. When I increased the tempo, she started telling me to cum over and over. I told her I was going to cum. She said she wanted to see how high I could shoot. I started to stroke fast and harder, but was holding tight to build up pressure. I looked her straight in the eyes and cried "NOW!" The first blast flew a good 18 inches, splattering on my chest. The second blast, I pointed at her, landing on her thigh. The rest went on my lower stomach and balls. She pour some of her water on my towel and cleaned me off. She told me that was so hot. She followed me into the house and I got her a ream of paper. I walked her to the door still naked, ans she smacked my ass hard and smiled.

This post was edited

Wayne1956 - I would have asked her if she wated to help.

This post was edited