My buddy just left.

My long time fuck buddy just left. He comes over and fucks me and dumps a big load in me bb and leaves. Once not long ago, I had another buddy hit me up right after the first one left. I still had the first ones cum load in me and told my second buddy that I had to clean up before he came over. He practically yelled at me to "DON'T DO IT!" Save it for me I'll be right there!!

He shows up and strips naked between my front door and my bedroom. He grabs me and pushes me face down on the bed and buries his face in my ass and starts cleaning me up. He rubs his face all over my crack and hole and finally asks me to give him the load I have in me. I expel the load and he licks it up and finger fucks me for more.

Several times now he has stopped by and cleaned me up. I love getting rimmed and he loves his cream pies. I reward him by giving him my load too.

This topic was edited
RE:My buddy just left.

Sounds like fun,wish I lived near you..I love using cum as a lube.

This post was edited

Cum is incredible lube...second to none. Yumm

This post was edited

don't believe your story

This post was edited

Come to San Francisco and I'll add a couple of more loads.

This post was edited

Cum def makes the best lube by far! Even more so when it's someone else's! Just the right amount of slippery when you enter, then friction gradually increases, until you add your load, ready for the next guy! Works great in pussies as well as anuses too...

This post was edited

Yes me too!!

This post was edited