RE:What do you say?

I hike in an area that is known for nudity so its never a problem. There are actually nude area signs painted on rocks to warn others so there is nothing to explain. The hike down into the gorge isnt nude but Ive encountered many guys hiking it in the buff.

This post was edited

I hike in an area that is known for nudity so its never a problem. There are actually nude area signs painted on rocks to warn others so there is nothing to explain. The hike down into the gorge isnt nude but Ive encountered many guys hiking it in the buff.

Yeah, I should have said, hiking outside of zoned and marked nudist trails or reserves, d'oh (technically in Canada we have none but public nudity is a bylaw infraction most places warning or fine, but a non criminal civil offense), but the courts tend to rule that what a community does and has done establishes what the norms are moving forward either formally or informally and trails like the West Coast Trail in BC have a regular nude contingent using it naked which is in most months a feat of endurance in itself, and outside of provincial or municipal jurisdiction the land hiked is first nations in many cases and not subject to any bylaws about nudity if outside of settled areas. Its also rugged and dangerous terrain filled with wildlife including brown and black bears cougars and big ass elk and moose. Part of the reason we dont have zoned trails is because there's no real legal prohibition, we have less people and some trails can be deserted for hundreds of miles at a time, and nude users have always generally stayed off sections close to urban, park or popular vista sections to avoid full tourist interactions but also because no one really wants to do the work.

This post was edited

I hike in an area that is known for nudity so its never a problem. There are actually nude area signs painted on rocks to warn others so there is nothing to explain. The hike down into the gorge isnt nude but Ive encountered many guys hiking it in the buff.This is an un official nudist area even though it has been accepted by the locals for many years. It is not acceptable for people to walk down or up to the nudist area. Other people (textiles) frequent the gorge too but go the other way , away from the nudist area. I have heard of a non landed nudist/naturist group that visited the gorge one time and many of this group walked down and back up nude. This was unacceptable and only causes problems for the people that frequent the gorge to be nude regularly.

I always wear shorts (and nothing else) for the hike down and then the shorts come down and its dick, balls and ass out as soon as I get to the nude area. Its always important to be respectful.

This post was edited

Awesome.

This post was edited