what a weekend

a good friend has always wanted to fist me so Sunday he came by i had forgotten he had big hands and he has never done it but he put me face down grabbed the fist lube and started to open my hole. He was have a great time really enjoying it when suddenly i moaned yes and in he went the biggest fist i have ever taken was inside my ass and he was exploring my guts, he was in Hevan and enjoying it so much precum oozing from his cock he just slid his cock in too and shot a gallon of cum inside and we where spent then in the afternoon a different guy i talked with cam by and the same thing wow 2 fists in my ass same day. I came so much later when i j/o and my ass is in recovery but i feel great

This topic was edited
RE:what a weekend

Wow, so pleased for you that you firstly experienced a large fist inside you and secondly had 2 guys fist you in the same day then to be filled with cumm. Sounds like a great day and everyone had fun especially your hole. Must be sore now.
Thanks for sharing this with us.
Andy

This post was edited

wow can't imagine being fisted twice in one day and big hands to boot , only been fisted once also both of us inexperience it felt awesome but i was spent and just laid face down much of the rest of the afternoon . i want to try again this time on my back hopefully a hand with experience.

This post was edited

recently fisted for second time a friend here reached out to me that he has fisted several others and i had no reason to doubt him so i booked a hotel and we met half way , needless to say he wanted to play up to it so bj's , playing and anal before the evening event . the first time i was fisted my friend did me and i chose doggie style on my knees my new friend suggested on my back and grasping one of my thighs as i spread my legs i felt his fingers slide in rather easy my cock was hard so i let go of my thigh reach down and grabbed my sac lifting it and rubbing against his wrist as i felt it spread my hole . he told me to stroke my cock i'm not sure how sound proof the room was but i was moaning loud , he asked how far and all i could say was yes , i reached back to grab my thigh again i must have cum my hand was wet as i tried to pivot my tailbone everything below my waist felt soaked i was laying on a bath towel and the top of my butt was soaked . he told me he was pulling out last time it was so uncomfortable exiting but the exit felt awesome i just laid there somewhat wasted but feeling good. my last task he mounted me and with my head still propped up slide his cock in my mouth it didn't take long and i had a mouthful of cum. he's willing for a repeat end of june .

This post was edited