Older Men

I've loved older men all my life but that's only gotten more intense as I age. 65 and up (I'm 51) is my preferred age range but 75 85 is awesome too. I'm looking for nudist mature men into sex and nudity who want a younger but not too much buddy to share with. I feel like it's what I am supposed to do for my brothers and buddies. I'm open to chatting with anyone else who might be interested too.

This topic was edited
RE:Older Men

Same, I've always loved way older. Same ages as you like :)

This post was edited

Same, I've always loved way older. Same ages as you like :)

Very nice to know and congrats on your good taste.

This post was edited

Hi sexy! We've catted before, I sure wish we lived closer, you are 100% my type of guy! So hot!!!

This post was edited

Going by your pics, I'm sure you have no problem attracting older guys , unfortunately I think I'm not the age range you're looking for

This post was edited

Going by your pics, I'm sure you have no problem attracting older guys , unfortunately I think I'm not the age range you're looking for

That's a favourite range. I discount no one but the group is "younger with older" and we're only 6-7 years apart so I wouldn't nessarily include you in "older". If you see the more general comments they definitely make you clear that I am open to all men of any adult age and don't have age based limitations on who I want to play with. That said younger guys tend to be less of an interest because of lack of experience or behavior. I think you're a good age for me. And you'd be surprised to know that I pick up almost never now... it's been lonely and hungry times lol.

This post was edited

Great comment, I feel the same, my age range begins around 60 to more than 80, but for some reason I ended up having more friends around 70, greetings

This post was edited

What I always say. "Old men" should be respected too. One day we all will be older and if then the younger ones are not in older life wouldn't be that fun anymore. Ofcourse same age are fun but why limit urself. People of different ages can be fun

This post was edited

I've loved older men all my life but that's only gotten more intense as I age. 65 and up (I'm 51) is my preferred age range but 75 85 is awesome too. I'm looking for nudist mature men into sex and nudity who want a younger but not too much buddy to share with. I feel like it's what I am supposed to do for my brothers and buddies. I'm open to chatting with anyone else who might be interested too.

Very refreshing comments which also resonate with me completely. Older men seem to be more open and prone to being nude and a nudist. My first introductions to social nudity where by/with older men. I've always been attracted to, felt more comfortable with, and in my element with them. And, they do seem more experienced and without judgement and demands really. Mature men rock my boat!

This post was edited

prefer men older than me, I find the sexy is usually very much better with a mature man

This post was edited

Hi sexy! We've catted before, I sure wish we lived closer, you are 100% my type of guy! So hot!!!

thanks buddy Id be happy to connect and play

This post was edited