So why not do it - Total Exposure?

You guessed that Ollygrumps is a nickname I use on all nudist websites and sometimes face to face with nudists. My profile shows my age (73), where I live (Ripon, England, UK) and masses of nude photos. And one of my Flickr accounts gives my real name (Ian Alston) with lots of easily downloaded nude photos - some more intimate than is allowed even here on TS. So that's me outed. Well not really as everyone around me knows I'm a nudist I'd expect them to assume I enjoy sex too. So I was already outed to all those who matter. Now for the photos.

BTW I have a nudist business card which has a naked photo and (like all business cards) my contact details.

This topic was edited
RE:So why not do it - Total Exposure?

Love it, Ian! Thanks for sharing! :)

This post was edited

Ok ill join in.
Im Michael Brown, I live in Chesterfield in the UK. My mobile number is already on my profile but its 07757771717 . I have photos on many websites including flickr , newdudesnude and Tumblr ( although I expect them to disappear in time) . I have been a naturist for over 20 years and also an exhibitionist, I don't see the two as mutually exclusive.

This post was edited

Full exposure?
Here we go!
Full body naked with face, erection, cockring, full name, email and ID.

This post was edited

Totale Exposition

Ich liebe es nicht zu wissen, wer mich alles nackt gesehen hat.

This post was edited