RE:shaved cock and balls

Our first intro to bi sex involed a couple that were shaved like us back in the 1980s. Nude resort, we were the only two couple smooth shaved.

The second day there, they asked if they could feel how smooth we were, we had two growth, we thought they were going to check our pubic mounds, we were pleasanly suprised by their probing hands and fingers feeling everywhere and each took turns and time on both of us. I got rock hard, my wife was dripping wet, they suggested we follow them to their trailor for a fresh shave.

We all shaved each other and proceeded to have an all night orgy, cocks, cum, cunts filled and all of us sharing all the every drop of cum and pussy juice! In the morning we received some envious grins from others as we walked back to out rv. We both looked like glazed donuts

This post was edited

I have both had men and women shave me or wax me and I have had the pleasure of shaving other men's cocks, balls and asses. Waxing is the best. You don't have to worry about getting a rash as much as you do when you shave. Yes, there is a little pain, but you stay smooth a lot longer and I think you feel even smoother. The first time that I got waxed, a guy I know was going to get waxed and invited me along to see what it was like before I made up my mind. The woman who was waxing him had no problem with me watching and when I casually ran my hand over his ass and then groped his balls and cock she just smiled and asked if it was smooth enough. I said that it was and continued to stroke my friend's cock until he came. The women said that she normally does that for her customers. Needless to say, I got waxed. It was quite exhilarating to be on my elbows and knees with my legs spread to allow easy access to my asshole so she could get those hairs around it. The warm wax felt good going on but a little sting coming off. Getting shaved is fun too. Unlike having the technician standing beside you as you lay on a table similar to a massage table, the person shaving me was always at the foot of the bed between my spread knees to get access to my cock, balls and all the way to my asshole. The person shaving me has their face just a few inches from my balls. My cock is drooling precum that they get on their fingers. The photos attached are of me getting a shave by a guy who sucked me off afterwards and then jacked off and shoot his cum on my freshly shaved cock and balls.One of the things that I like about shaving or waxing myself smooth is going to the Dr. or my dermatologist. My Dr. is a male and I know that he always notices but has not said anything. My dermatologist is a great looking female and every 6 months she gives me a complete and total body examination including spreading my ass cheeks. She has noticed and has asked where I get it done or if I do it myself. She has felt how smooth my pubic area is and she has mentioned that it is much easier to see what might be going on as she has examined my crotch and my balls. I told her about getting waxed but that sometimes I exchange shaving service with a friend. She told me that waxing is a better way but that getting shaved by a friend and shaving them would be much more fun.

This post was edited

Would soooo love to find someone here to shave me. I have shaved others but always have to do me myself.

This post was edited

To bad your so far away from me, wife or I would shave you.

This post was edited

being smooth is great

This post was edited

being smooth is great

I myself, prefer a hairy crotch. BUTT I would never, ever turn down the wonderful opportunity to suck your lovely cock !

This post was edited