RE:Favorite Cum Eating Method

Yeah, I used to suck my cock and eat my cum that way years back also - now I just eat it off my hand and eat other guys cum

This post was edited

I would love to eat your load out of your gf's pussy or ass

This post was edited

I'll usually eat it off my hand and stomach, but I've also bent over and given myself a facial and point my cock at my mouth! I've also done a little food supplement like the attached picture. I will have to try the shot glass method!!

This post was edited

I mostly like to lick it up off my hand, but recently started cumming into a little cup and freezing it. After a few loads, just pop it in my mouth and taste it as it slowly melts on my tongue.

This post was edited

I pretty much prefer it from the source fresh!

This post was edited

Has anybody ever cum on a bowl of rice crispies? Would the cum make them snap, crackle, and pop? I'm going to try that some day.

This post was edited

I generally cum in a little glass and then drink from it. Much more fun when there are people watching it

This post was edited

I generally cum in a little glass and then drink from it. Much more fun when there are people watching it

This post was edited

I do the same thing. And so much better when others watch and see me eat it all. Chris.

This post was edited

My favorite is to lick it from the small of a partner's back, balls or chest after shooting on him after sex, then kiss him deeply to allow him to taste it too.

I am with you. Taking it from the tap is great, but slurping my own off a back, chest, cock or balls is soooo fn much fun!!!

This post was edited