Learning to do it

Hey all... I think about cum eating a lot while bating, but lose interest once I ejaculate. I know most guys are alike. I've thought though that it'd be great to have a sort of coach help me get into it either on skype or phone. Or if you're in the NYC area even in person. Anyone out there like that?

This topic was edited
RE:Learning to do it

The arousal hormones that drive a lot of these appetites can drop off immediately even as you're coming, which has left me fully un-appetized and confused as I've recovered from dropping a load I'd planned on sampling.

Way's around it:
If you're athletic or limber enough, hike your lower body up above your shoulders with pillows or a bedstead, making it easier to shoot a little seed in your mouth.

I love the taste of pre-cum and lap it up all the time. (I may even like it better than cum!)

Play with, or suck off another guy before you shoot. This lets you sexualize the taste, scent, and experience of semen while you're still ramping up to your own climax. I'm pretty sure this is what got me into playing with my own cum on occasion.

This post was edited

I'm the same way. As i'm jerking... i want to eat my cum!! Then right away, or shortly afterward i've shot all my cum out, the desire to eat my cum will no longer be there. I think the temperature of the cum has something to do with it too for me. I like it warm so that means it cannot sit on my body too long.

The way I get around it is to start eating my cum while I'm still cumming. Use my other hand/fingers to start scooping up the cum and eat it! That seems to work for me.

I love eating my hubby's cum as he's cumming... either shooting straight down my throat or eating it off his shaft and engourged head!! Nothing like it :)

Also if cumming with others, that encourages me to eat my own too.

This post was edited

I just lick it from my hand to save cleanup

This post was edited

Gf asked if Id tasted my own cum and was surprised to hear I hadnt. She thought I should try and i agreed she could pass my cum back after oral. First time was hysterical but after I got to love it and the kink of it.She loves I now will go back down on her after cumming in her and licking her and my juices .Agree sometimes the urge will pass after an orgasm but move quick and once down there its pretty irresistible
Good learning tool.

I too have the urge white bating.but.
My solution is to edge and stop just as cum starts to happen.the load oozes out without the finish! Love eating it that way. Tastes great and So Hot.

This post was edited

I have the same problem with not wanting to drink it after I cum. My solution is to cum in a glass and put it in the freezer. Next day, I get it out, and either thaw and warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. or piss in it and make a cum-and-piss cocktail. I drink it while I masturbate, then cum in a fresh glass.

This post was edited

I have the same problem with not wanting to drink it after I cum. My solution is to cum in a glass and put it in the freezer. Next day, I get it out, and either thaw and warm it in the microwave for a few seconds. or piss in it and make a cum-and-piss cocktail. I drink it while I masturbate, then cum in a fresh glass.
So cool :-)

This post was edited

Yes, I do the same, I kinda hold back from a full cum and let it dribble out and I can take most of it that way.

This post was edited