RE:anyone else go bareass when at the bookstore?

hot scene adult depot is fun

This post was edited

I love getting naked at the store in Scottsdale Arizona. I stand in the walk way of the private booth. The guys like to touch me but Im looking for the right one to suck my cock. And I love being naked and wanted.

This post was edited

Dammit BBB, your stories are always hot. Showing your boner to a willing watcher in a semi public situation is a total turn on. You are never obliged to take it farther than you want to (as far as teasing vs playing with the guy). But you could have made his day by whispering something like "you've got a nice bulge there bud. Sorry I am on a really tight schedule.". He'll shoot farther later knowing somebody appreciated him. And you appreciated him getting turned on by your bold show. Cool.

This post was edited

All the bookstores near me have closed. For the most part I was not naked, However one day a s I was waiting for my eyes to adjust to the dark so I could find a seat. A guy cane up from behind me, reached around, groped my crotch, and then dorpped my jeans and unbottoned my shirt, leaving my body totally exposed. The (still reaching around me) he proceded to masturbate me as several other guys watched. Sure made me cum like a racehorse!

This post was edited

I miss that freedom in the theater. Its amazing how just a simple thing can make the experience even better.

This post was edited

I often wear a cock ring and butt plug while nude at a theater. Wearing only a pair of sandals.

This post was edited

In my experience the most important thing to wear is sandals due to the substances on the floor

This post was edited

In my experience the most important thing to wear is sandals due to the substances on the floor

Yep, I am always totally naked, except for flip-flops, you're right about a little barrier between feet and floor :-)

This post was edited

I love getting naked at the store in Scottsdale Arizona. I stand in the walk way of the private booth. The guys like to touch me but Im looking for the right one to suck my cock. And I love being naked and wanted.

All of this man.

This post was edited

I miss that freedom in the theater. Its amazing how just a simple thing can make the experience even better.

The old vaudeville ones I used to go to were outrageously trashy fun. Busy, I'd get up on the seat backs squatting legs open, cock hard and dripping ass hanging out and away we went. I was the only guy who could do that balancing act although some others tried and fell (one guy in back and one in front very soon after and tight in so you can't fall back or forward and one arm behind grabbing the seat and one in front. In the smaller ones I would just strip down and sit on my bag at the front in the projection from the navel up and under a pot light stroking and playing with my nuts for all the viewers and eventually theyd come down for a taste.

This post was edited