Good to see

Its ok to jo on your own, but so much more exciting to know someone is watching your every move as you stroke your cock and tease your balls.

This topic was edited
RE:Good to see

I enjoy going into chat room and click on my cam and in doing so watching other cams as I stroke my cock and watch others stroke theirs . a few months back I was viewing a guys cam as he was viewing mine and he kept pointing his camera toward his computer screen not sure what he was doing but I got so hard thinking he was videoing my cam I should have asked him but afraid I would have chased him away. the other day a guy invited me to cam with him as I viewed and chatted with him and again he was messing with his phone and since we were having a kinky conversation I told him he was welcomed to video my cam if he wanted too and he said sure . i'm not sure how it turned out but again I was so horny stroking I shot my load. I hope others are into being video while camming.

This post was edited
RE:Good to see

I agree. I do enjoy sharing my masturbation with others both online and in the flesh--preferably the latter.
!

This post was edited