My Fantasy

My fantasy- I start chatting with a guy at an adult store, were both gay and he asks if I would like to join in with a group of his friends, I can feel my cock starting to get hard. My answer is YES and we start walking down a street to a house were they meet. He says that to be a member of the group I have to be initiated and I ask what it evolves? He says that he can't say till we get inside, but once inside, I can't back out. I'm getting harder and we go inside. When I get in I see about 10 nude guy's that are shaved. They grab hold of my arms and legs and start removing my clothes. They tell me that I will be shaved completely and they bind my hands and legs in an X formation in a door way, they now have full access to my body and the shaving begins. After a short time I am completely smooth. Next I am on a table on my back, hands bound and my legs are spread and bound in the air. They say that for the final part I will be GANGBANGED BAREBACK!!!! They each take a turn screwing my ass and they leave their load deep inside. when the last one is finished, my legs are pulled up higher so just my shoulders are the only part in the table. They say that this will allow their load to flow deep inside. After about a half hour, they insert a large butt plug and say that this will keep the cum inside and I have to keep it in for the rest of the day. I am now a member of their group!!!!!!

This topic was edited
RE:My Fantasy

Hot fantasy

This post was edited
RE:My Fantasy

hot

This post was edited