RE: Past experiences

Agreed

This post was edited
RE: Past experiences

Agreed

This post was edited
RE:Past experiences

recently a friend asked me to tag along to a hotel party down on the coast that one of his friend was putting on , ended up being six of us and we got acquainted by sitting on the two beds chatting stroking than kissing, stroking and sucking one another and as time went on we split into 3somes amazing only two of us were bottoms maybe that's why i was invited but by the time we finished up the following day i had sucked five cocks more than once and been fucked by four . being spit roasted has to be my favorite sometimes i find it hard to concentrate as i try to suck on a cock as one is pumping my hole of course who doesn't enjoy both holes filled . hopefully i'll be invited again soon.

This post was edited

Hey dudes !So have any of you had a threesome with two other guys...? Were they singles or a couple, how did you meet, and what did you guys get up to..? :0))

I met with a couple a few times that happened to love close to me and enjoyed group sex. The bottom had a big dick and was very submissive and the top was dominant but preferred to get fucked when we got together. Sometimes when I was fucking the bottom the top would lick my balls or ass, and sometimes he'd fuck me while I was fucking his husband. The bottom also fucked me while I fucked his top husband. Basically we all had each other in the various configurations 3 guys can get into. I miss those times. Those guys were chill and no drama.

This post was edited

I am very good friends with a gay married couple (2 males) and we have been having a 3-some for several years. I've also had sex with each of them separately. We met at a nudist party and hit it off immediately. They were both intrigued with my tattooed dick. They are both much smaller than me and each made comments like, I bet that would be fun to ride. They invited me over to their house and the 3 of us spent the night fucking and sucking each other. After that, we started getting together all the time. They refer to me as their DT (dedicated top) and often sit and watch each other as I fuck them. I also spend time alone with each of them when their partner is away. We've been to many parties together, both naked and clothed, and they always introduce me at DT!
Imagining that inked and pierced cock in person. Spectacular

This post was edited

I had a massage scheduled by a guy that runs a gay airbnb. He knew I really liked a younger (30) hot Brazilian guy and invited him to join us in the massage room. The masseur left the door open as there were other men there lounging around the pool ourside. The massage started with just the 3 of us and began quite normally, but gradually touching and rubbing my thighs, my ass, my balls, and dick. While the masseur was working my lower body, the Brazilian was working my back and shoulders affording me the opportunity to suck his dick. After a while, the masseur got up on the table and began to fuck me from behind. I was able to continue to work on the Brazilians dick. After a bit, I was instructed to roll over whereupon, hands were all over me, from chest to stomach, to balls and dick and thighs. I was stroking a dick on each side of the table. Just a bit later, another man was in the doorway, Bob. He was tall, muscular, black and very handsome. I was invited to stand on the floor and lean over the table. The masseur was fucking me from behind and, leaning across the table, I was again working the Brazilian's dick. Then , Bob approached the table and replaced the masseur at my ass. After repeated tries, he was just too big, and I had to stop him. He went around the table and stood next to the masseur, and the Brazilian took his turn at my ass. He wasn't any smaller; but somehow, I relaxed enough to receive him. at the same time I was alternately sucking both the masseur and Bob's dicks. The Brazilian was beginning to thrust harder and I wasn't sure how much more I could take. I then focused on Bob's dick and lost awareness of the pounding I was taking behind. Then, Bob spilled his load in my mouth and a moment later, the Brazilian came in my ass. We then heard another man leaning in the doorway, jerking off, and spilling his load into his hands. They then put me back on the table face up, it was my massage after all, and started working my dick until, very shortly, I spilled my load. That was some awesome,3,4, and 5 way sex.

This post was edited

Such a hot story!!

This post was edited

I have a male friend I trained up in the ways of the slut. Started out making out and sucking. Within 6 months I was breeding him bareback. He introduced me to a girl and she watched us fucking many times, and we both attended to her too. A while later she was moving away, so decided to have a sex party for all us boys. Pants off at the door, mattresses all over the lounge floor. I ended up ass fucking 3 different guys -all bare- and came inside each guy, while another 4 watched and masturbated and fucked each other or her. It was an amazing afternoon! Then I went to fuck her, she was lying back legs open, cum was running out of her pussy and down her thighs and her bum. She had at least 4 loads of semen in her by then. So I stuck my cock in her and added another load of my own for good measure! I still see her from time to time and my friend also is always ready for my cock in his ass....

This post was edited

My experience happened in the dunes. I set my towel and stripped . Soon another guy set up in he same way a short way away and I wondered whether to approach. He smiled several times in my direction. I wasnt really feeling it and wondered if I just was my in the mood so I waited.
After a while a guy in red Speedos approached him and they began making out. Watching piqued an interest so I decided to wander closer.
Speedo guy was working on the other guys cock who smiled and winked at me. Hard now I invited myself in an began rubbing speedos cock. Then I pull him free and stroked that hard cock before closing my mouth over it.
The fun continued first guy filled speedos mouth with his juice at which point he wandered leaving me wanting.

This post was edited