Even str8 guys do it...!

I think it's healthy to watch other guys (regardless of their sexuality). It's also liberating and healthy to let others watch, as too much secrecy and embarrassment cannot be good for any sort of healthy mind or body. As a str8 guy, I would not want to invite anything more sexual, although there cannot be harm in having others watch closely or join in with such a pleasurable activity. Sometimes I think we (str8 guys perhaps more than others) over-think things. This is one of them. It's a simple pleasure. Why not let others see and watch, be aroused whilst doing so and/or join in..and maybe help out if you're relaxed in that environment?

This topic was edited
RE:Even str8 guys do it...!

So true. Enjoyed reading your post and I haved cammed with a number of guys and it was fun

This post was edited

I'm gay, but i also have several bate buddies - online and in person. it's healthy, safe, and only as sexual as any participant's comfort level.

This post was edited

Good for you. I also have a few straight buddies that like to come over and hang nude on my patio.
Always end up with a few stroking a load and watching others-no touching
A good time had by all
Bill

This post was edited

I miss the days of stroking in the steam room at the gym. Buds from all walks of life, ages and sexual preferences. Everyone Is so shy these days.

This post was edited

Cool. Where was this gym? I've never had the chance to sit in a nude steam room or sauna with others but want too. I agree with you.

This post was edited

Totally agree.

This post was edited

lol, Im straight (ish), but have been known to go to a gay sauna so I can jerk off in front of other guys. I love to spend time just wandering around totally naked with other guys.

This post was edited

I think people object to the label gay, because their self image doesnt mesh with what they think of as gay. I had a couple that I had regular threesomes with for years. The woman, a very sexy blonde!, would encourage us to take turns eating her while the other fucked and join her in sucking the other. It was mind blowingly erotic and pleasurable . On one occasion, we had both cum in her and were lying on their bed afterwards. I was still teasing and licking her clit with all the cum dripping out. He was licking and sucking the cum off my semi-hard cock and suddenly pulled away and said, I dont think this makes me gay, do you?

I wasnt sure if he wanted an answer, but I told him I didnt think so. I think a sexual person who is open to giving and receiving pleasure is who I aspire to be and be with. I dont think labels are very useful.

This post was edited

labels just suck. thats just being human.

This post was edited

labels just suck. thats just being human.

This post was edited