How do you shave your behind?

I use a safety razor. When I 'm with my friends, we shave each other.

This topic was edited
RE:How do you shave your behind?

I use a saftey razor and shaving cream. See to do fine as long as I go slow. Lifting a leg to tighten the skin also helps. Love feeling a smooth butt

This post was edited

I use a saftey razor and shaving cream. See to do fine as long as I go slow. Lifting a leg to tighten the skin also helps. Love feeling a smooth butt

That's how I do it, usually in the shower. But it is more fun when someone else is doing it for me!

This post was edited

get a friend to shave you normally a lot of fun

This post was edited

I use a safety razor in the shower every morning. I will squat in the shower to get the skin nice and tight then shave. I also shave my scrotum. I love the feel of the smooth cleanliness on my butt cheeks. Its really hot knowing that my next rim job will not have anything between my hole and a talented tongue.

This post was edited

Ive been having it waxed for years. Lasts much longer than shaving

This post was edited

Ive been having it waxed for years. Lasts much longer than shaving

I'll have to give that try!

This post was edited

Generally I squat down and spread wide and in the shower and then use a razor with a new blade and plenty of shaving cream. Ive had professional waxes a few times that are a bit painful but quite a thrill too. I consider a professional wax a treat - especially a back, sack and crack where I need to be completely naked.

This post was edited

Generally I squat down and spread wide and in the shower and then use a razor with a new blade and plenty of shaving cream. Ive had professional waxes a few times that are a bit painful but quite a thrill too. I consider a professional wax a treat - especially a back, sack and crack where I need to be completely naked.

That's the way I shave my ass.

This post was edited