RE:Sounding

I have been using a 7mm one. I want to enlarge my hole so I can use the cathiter that came with my chastity cage.

This post was edited

I sound and have used many things, but Barbie's foot is hot

This post was edited

Never tried it, but looks like a good time. Need someone who knows how to assist me for my first time.

This post was edited

So far I have only used a thin rod for sounding, BUT... I often hook up my electronic stimulator to the sounding rod and my balls. Mmmmmm What a great feeling having all of the electrons flowing through my cock.

This post was edited

Just get something small and try it, you will like it. I like to use the ribbed rod so that I can shove it in all the way then pull it out and lick the pre cum off of it. Sweet !

This post was edited

Yes your hole will stretch slowly. You may split a bit as you go bigger but it will heal in a day or so & you can do it again. I started with a bic biro & now I'm up to 14mm, just love taking larger items.

This post was edited

I enjoy sounding. I have a full set of stainless sounding rods that I like to hook up to a TENS type unit for extra stimulation. Have also seen a metal tuning fork hit against a sounding rod, for the extra vibration.

This post was edited

I love the feeling as a sound is being inserted into me. I'm using a 7mm now!

This post was edited