RE:Exposed at truck stop

To nudepisces and CHS nudist.... Well, you told us your stories.... what happened? Did anyone see? Did it lead to an encounter - did any truckers get angry - did anyone say anything?

This post was edited

To nudepisces and CHS nudist.... Well, you told us your stories.... what happened? Did anyone see? Did it lead to an encounter - did any truckers get angry - did anyone say anything?

No unfortunately it lead to nothing. Nobody seen or if did didnt try to contact me or say anything. Unfortunately though would have liked it if someone had.

This post was edited

No unfortunately it lead to nothing. Nobody seen or if did didnt try to contact me or say anything. Unfortunately though would have liked it if someone had.

This post was edited

Where in North Carolina? I fantasize about a trucker taking me on one of his runs, and taking all my clothes from me, making me remain naked the entire time I am with him.

This post was edited

Where in North Carolina? I fantasize about a trucker taking me on one of his runs, and taking all my clothes from me, making me remain naked the entire time I am with him.

This post was edited

How about hooking up in the truck stop showers for a little fun break from driving?

This post was edited

Nice Ive never had any luck when naked at any of the places.

This post was edited

Nice Ive never had any luck when naked at any of the places.

This post was edited

Like hanging around truck stops and bathrooms naked. Had a lot of fun that way. Craig.

This post was edited