Load tracker

Any fellow bareback bottoms keep track of how many loads youve taken in one night? Or month or year? Pre-pandemic I travelled for work frequently (2-3 weeks/month) and would get loaded up at night in my hotel room. Also would attend bareback events in the city i was visiting. I learned the schedules of the BB parties and would schedule my work trip around them. My most loads in one night was 17:loads and prob 25-30 guys fucked me (not all shot in me) that night at a CU party in Atlanta, GA. Most in one calendar year was 323 loads in my ass. I kept a spreadsheet LOL. Anyone do this? If so would love to hear yours.

This topic was edited
RE:Load tracker

The night I officially came out of the closet as BI at a meeting of a gay nudist club. I volenteered to be gang-banged I took the loads of 8 men anally plus 2 more orally.

This post was edited

I've been the designated bottom for several parties taking 15+ loads.

Did anyone then eat out your cum filled Ass? If so did they then share a deep kiss? That would be so sexy.

This post was edited

The most I have ever had is two. I have fantasized many times about being the only bottom and getting multiple loads and then having someone lick and clean me up afterwards. Any volunteers? :)

This post was edited

That sounds amazing! Wouldve loved to contribute my load.

This post was edited

I have had 3 with my gay, shaved nudist friends, wish there was more!

This post was edited

I think the best load count is the one you can't remember how many you got! When you finally stop counting because you are getting so many in one night! Best night ever!

This post was edited

I keep taking loads until it is dripping out of my ass. When I top, I can do three in an evening. Sounds like a nice life traveling the country collecting loads.

This post was edited

Come to San Francisco some time and I'll load you up.

This post was edited

Sounds nice to try the massage with some hot stuff.

This post was edited

Cant say that I keep a spreadsheet. Thats some serious dedication. I have bottomed for groups, but I think the maximum number of deposits was two.

This post was edited