Toys or Hand or other

Do you prefer toys to masturbate?

Or do you prefer your hand or the hand of another?

This topic was edited
RE:Toys or Hand or other

All of the above. A sleeve is good to mix it up from time to time. My hand is always my best friend but a best friend's hand is always great

This post was edited

Hand of another

This post was edited

I haven't tried any toys to masterbate with yet, but I would love to try it. And as much as I love using my own hands to masterbate with, I really would enjoy having someone else stroking me off someday.

This post was edited

Soft hands

This post was edited

The sleeve I have is ok I guess. Hand is always with me if I have a chance or feel inspired to stroke but, it always feels better with someone else stroking it for me!

This post was edited

I enjoy using a butt plug while masturbating. Rubbing my prostate feels great and usually shoot a bigger load. Sometimes just my hand and visual aids are enough. Masturbate often on or off cam.

This post was edited

I enjoy using a butt plug while masturbating. Rubbing my prostate feels great and usually shoot a bigger load. Sometimes just my hand and visual aids are enough. Masturbate often on or off cam.

This post was edited

Mostly my right hand, but I do have a collection of Fleshlights and a mount for times when I want to hump and cum.

This post was edited

I use a sleeve or my hand depending on my mood. Sometimes I like to have my butt plug, dildo, or vibrating prostrate massager in me while masturbating. It makes cumming more intense.

This post was edited

hand others hand or a good mouth

This post was edited