Sucking a smooth cock!

I love to suck a smooth cock, first one I ever sucked, I was 12 and my nephew was 10 and we sucked each other and was hooked from then on! Been sucking cock ever since, my favorite is a smooth cut cock.

This topic was edited
RE:Sucking a smooth cock!

not a cock sucking activity but in junior high in south florida during pe class we wrestled alot well the first few weeks we were getting use to dressing out , surviving the heat and showering together anyways didn't take long before most of us dressed out leaving our underwear in the locker to keep them from getting wet and sweaty so just a t shirt , gym shorts , socks and sneakers and during activities we shed the shirt. back to wrestling rolling around our cocks and balls large or for most of us small would pop out of the legs in truth i suspect most of us were bi curious, bi or queer as hell back than there was no way to avoid touching each other or having a hard on. i also think most of the coaches were bi or queer too. of course back than bi, queer or being homo was taboo unlike today and what sad is pe class today from my understanding no dressing out no showers .

This post was edited

Hairless gets me sooo hard.

This post was edited

I shave my cock smooth and like to suck other smooth cocks. Chrisman08

This post was edited

Sucking smooth cocks is much nicer. Love the smooth feel and no hair in my teeth. I started sucking at about 11-12. My neighbor friends and I would go camping and after setting up camp we would get nude for the whole time there. Well, things always got to touching, feeling, rubbing etc. one night, the friend sleeping with me in my tent started talkyand feeling each other. I turned him on his stomach, and mounted his backside. As I slid my cock up and down his back, I slipped it into his butt crack. He didnt complain so I kept rubbing my cock on his crack. It was awesome. I got close to hie hole, but never entered him. After a while of this, I turned him over and moved to a 69 position and we both sucked each others cocks til we exploded in each others mouth. This wasnt the first time we sucked, but is was the fist time shooting each others mouth. Im getting hard remembering and writing about this memory.

This post was edited

You guys have brought back memories of my happy times. My first time was when I was ten and continued into adulthood. Thanks for all the memories.

This post was edited

I was already an adult when I first sucked a dick. At that time trimming or shaving wasn't too common. So we all got used to picking hair out of our teeth. It was just part of savoring the activity. But I'm good with trimmed pubes now, saves a little time post-suck :-). But if I'm in the mood to give a blow job, hair would never be a deal-breaker.

This post was edited

well i won't turn down a bushy cock but i agree a smooth cock taste delicious between my lips and down my throat, my favorite 5 inch or less smooth as i get on my knees and get face fucked . the smooth cock slides in and like a smooth push rod ready to oil my throat with cum juice.

This post was edited

I'm hairless and circumcised and prefer the same.

This post was edited

spent day with my two bff one queer like me one straight i'm a smoothie my queer friend bushy and recently my straight friend clipped and shaved he has a little patch above his cock but his sac is so smooth . i will suck any and all cocks size , color , smooth or bushy they all taste yummy but that smooth cock , smooth sac and little patch in my face today i think i would have licked it all day if he had stayed. while he was in my face i had to teabag his sac now all sac should be smooth imo his are round not to big i was like a dog in heat someday i hope he sucks my cock till than i'll keep sucking his and my queer pal and enjoying they're cum loads.

This post was edited

I love sucking smooth cocks as a kid and still love it...tender smooth skin heightens the moment.

This post was edited