RE:Fantasy

folsom street fair naked chained to a fence and abused by as many passerby tops as possible while others watch

This post was edited

I would love to walk around nude at the Folsom Street Fair and get fucked right there in public! It is my favorite fantasy! I need to make it come true this summer!

This post was edited

That sure sounds like a fun party an group to belong in. Be nice to find something like that by me.
I like to have a lot of guys fuck me also bareback. Im tight so its a challenge for them to get inside an open me up. Once open it is all fun

This post was edited

Ive walked around Folsom nude, had fun being touched an groped unfortunately nobody fucked me although would of be fun an hot. I did get whipped while there with everyone around watching.

This post was edited

Well, I've been to Folsom Street Fair in seriously distressed jeans, so there was nothing much left to the imagination. Great fun.

This post was edited

Oh what a shame you didn't get fucked , what's wrong with the guys there ? You're a hot guy with a gorgeous ass ,I'd love to fuck you any day

This post was edited

fantasy is to go into the city drop into a gay club and get picked up by two young studs who take me back to they're room where i strip for them when i get to my jock strap they realize i'm a smoothie so they want to play touchy feel me using the but straps as slingshots against my ass and rubbing my crotch till my cock is straining to get out . finally they strip down both wearing thongs one is cinnamon red his bushy pubes poking out of the little thong fabric his buddy dark black bushy pubes in fact he is very hairy yum. i'm told to get on my knees they want me to suck them both together i happily oblige rubbing both cocks through the little fabric finally i pull down the thongs as they're cocks pop to attention red is maybe 5 inches black pubes 6-6 1/2" i fondle black pubes as i tongue reds cock running my tongue down his shaft his cock rubbing across my nose deeper i lick and than teabag his balls he jumps after a few minutes of sucking i move my attention to black and that stiff cock and just deepthroat as much of it as i can he grabs the back of my head i know i'm getting ready to be face fucked and i grab his ass as he starts pumping he must know i can't take all of it but i figure he wants to shoot his load soon . i take one hand away and search for fed cock and grab it and start stroking it it pops hard and i pull back and switch cocks and my hand grabs black pubes cock and stroke as i deepthroats reds cock his pubes rub against my nose . i can feel the fabric of my jock strap against my hard cock its soaked i've either cum or im leaking pre cum big time . they both pull back WTF they want me to stand they both feel my crotch its soaked they peel it off me were all nude and they are impressed with my smooth body i lift my arms and spin around to show everything below my chin is smooth they bend me over to check my smooth hole black pubes bumps his hard cock against my crack he wants to fuck me i respond Please ! red wants to watch but wants to be sucked so we start 69 and sucking each other as black lubes his cock and my hole , i feel his throbbing cock slowly enter my hole i have a hard time concentrating on red cock as black starts thrusting his cock deep in my hole . i think i cum first followed by my hole being fill sometimes i don't always feel a load being dumped but his load was deep and hard he later said when he cum he shoved his shaft deep in me . red took a few more wet sloppy sucks till my mouth was full of cum . red and i shared our cum filled mouths with black and each other .

This post was edited

fantasy is to go into the city drop into a gay club and get picked up by two young studs who take me back to they're room where i strip for them when i get to my jock strap they realize i'm a smoothie so they want to play touchy feel me using the but straps as slingshots against my ass and rubbing my crotch till my cock is straining to get out . finally they strip down both wearing thongs one is cinnamon red his bushy pubes poking out of the little thong fabric his buddy dark black bushy pubes in fact he is very hairy yum. i'm told to get on my knees they want me to suck them both together i happily oblige rubbing both cocks through the little fabric finally i pull down the thongs as they're cocks pop to attention red is maybe 5 inches black pubes 6-6 1/2" i fondle black pubes as i tongue reds cock running my tongue down his shaft his cock rubbing across my nose deeper i lick and than teabag his balls he jumps after a few minutes of sucking i move my attention to black and that stiff cock and just deepthroat as much of it as i can he grabs the back of my head i know i'm getting ready to be face fucked and i grab his ass as he starts pumping he must know i can't take all of it but i figure he wants to shoot his load soon . i take one hand away and search for fed cock and grab it and start stroking it it pops hard and i pull back and switch cocks and my hand grabs black pubes cock and stroke as i deepthroats reds cock his pubes rub against my nose . i can feel the fabric of my jock strap against my hard cock its soaked i've either cum or im leaking pre cum big time . they both pull back WTF they want me to stand they both feel my crotch its soaked they peel it off me were all nude and they are impressed with my smooth body i lift my arms and spin around to show everything below my chin is smooth they bend me over to check my smooth hole black pubes bumps his hard cock against my crack he wants to fuck me i respond Please ! red wants to watch but wants to be sucked so we start 69 and sucking each other as black lubes his cock and my hole , i feel his throbbing cock slowly enter my hole i have a hard time concentrating on red cock as black starts thrusting his cock deep in my hole . i think i cum first followed by my hole being fill sometimes i don't always feel a load being dumped but his load was deep and hard he later said when he cum he shoved his shaft deep in me . red took a few more wet sloppy sucks till my mouth was full of cum . red and i shared our cum filled mouths with black and each other .

Reading this had me raging hard and stroking my cock

This post was edited

Reading this had me raging hard and stroking my cock

This post was edited

This is real. I was in a bath house in Chicago and six guys lined up by size. With my legs in the air, I took all six in my hole one after the other, filling me up until I was dripping. There was another guy there that helped hold my legs up. It was in the orgy room xo everyone could watch. It was awesome. I like to be watched and used. Craig.

This post was edited