My fantasy

I always wondered what would it take for my wife to allow other men to fuck her tight cunt?
We've been married for 30+ yrs and like most married couples we have our up and down in our marriage adventure, but I've always stayed faithful to her. Even though she thinks (maybe justified) that I'm cheating on her by chatting in TN, TS, and other chatting apps, even though I'm upfront to her and willing to share in the conversation, in truth I won't fuck other women, if my wife isn't interested in being fuck by other men. Call me naive, stupid or whatever, but that a pack that I've made to myself.... We've been blessed so far this summer and have gone to our local nude beach for the enjoyment of being naked. But the sad part, no men is willing to come up to my wife and make a small talk. The most I get is peoples chatting online with me and make big clam of doing this and that to my wife etc, but in truth they themselves are living in a virtual world. I sincerely hope that my do get fuck, cause I know she needs more cocks in her pussy. But with her conservative & strong religious upbringing, it prevents her that FULL SEXUAL PLEASURE, I pray that our creator will allow her the pleasure of sexual gratification.

This topic was edited
RE:My fantasy

Yes i know what you mean about wanting your wife to experience another man's cock. We have been married 48 yrs and enjoyed our sex life totally. Yes we have enjoyed many days at various nude beaches and resorts over our years,but i have never strayed.
Last yr a younger man started chatting up my wife and me he was very well built and had a nice large cock that got larger as he chatted with us. I saw my wife staring at his growing cock, so i asked the guy if she could touch it. he said of course so

i said to my wife go ahead if you want to.Well that started to turn into a hot day of fun back at our rv.

This post was edited

Need to hear more.

This post was edited

Yes, same here. I'd love to hear the rest of the story :-)! Watching my wife or girlfriend get fucked by another guy is one of my biggest fantasies!

This post was edited

So after we got back to our rv,I put some slow dancing music on and started dancing with my wife as our new friend just watched. I moved behind my wife and started to open up her blouse exposing her beautiful breasts ,holding them open so he could see them offering them up to him to play with. Slowly he steped up to play with them taking one in his mouth sucking nicely on her. Listening her moan was so erotic made me really hard knowing she was enjoying the strangers lips on her. I asked her if she wanted more,ohhh please she moaned,still behind her i slipped her shorts off exposing her hot wet pussy to this stranger,he looked on approvingly. I told him to get naked so Deb could play with his large cock,which he did quickly his hard cock popping out ,Soon they where playing with each others hot nude bodies and me getting hard and wet watching then slow dance playing with each other.
More later!

This post was edited

I always wondered what would it take for my wife to allow other men to fuck her tight cunt?We've been married for 30+ yrs and like most married couples we have our up and down in our marriage adventure, but I've always stayed faithful to her. Even though she thinks (maybe justified) that I'm cheating on her by chatting in TN, TS, and other chatting apps, even though I'm upfront to her and willing to share in the conversation, in truth I won't fuck other women, if my wife isn't interested in being fuck by other men. Call me naive, stupid or whatever, but that a pack that I've made to myself.... We've been blessed so far this summer and have gone to our local nude beach for the enjoyment of being naked. But the sad part, no men is willing to come up to my wife and make a small talk. The most I get is peoples chatting online with me and make big clam of doing this and that to my wife etc, but in truth they themselves are living in a virtual world. I sincerely hope that my do get fuck, cause I know she needs more cocks in her pussy. But with her conservative & strong religious upbringing, it prevents her that FULL SEXUAL PLEASURE, I pray that our creator will allow her the pleasure of sexual gratification.

Either she wants to and has her own reasons and requirements to be met, or she is decidedly against it and will never be ok with it. I understand how she might feel about you discussing it, but, if you are honest and transparent about it, express and demonstrate that it isn't going any further and that it provides you with a necessary outlet for desires and feelings that you can't honestly bottle up and pretend aren't there, with the open offer of working in any other way towards making that ok with her, she may come to understand and be ok with it... On the one hand, its legitimate to feel the way she does from her perspective and that matters, and should matter, but on the other, you've been honest and made the right committment which is honestly as much as is possible to expect because to pretend you don't have those fantasies or interests or that you can simply disregard them fully isn't realistic and that doesn't make her unreasonable or you uncontrollable it is just the differences between you both that are naturally part of any couple's sex life... at least before there is lots of work and committment to resolve and compromise with the other person and grow. Have you considered role playing as a means of sharing this fantasy? That is pretending you are strangers by wearing different clothes, or growing a mustache with her wearing a wig, and pretending any kind of scenario is the case (it will be silly awkward and difficult the first time and that's ok, there will be something she enjoyed most and that you did, and those things are the departure point for doing it again but better). Role play is also a great way for her to explore something outside of her conservative religious shell because she can honestly say, that wasnt me it was the role I was playing... and for you to support by encouraging her and sharing her successes and self evaluation in that regard, it's ok because I know you're just doing the role well and that it's not you but at the same time, I get to enjoy that not as me, but as the guy I am pretending to be. With respect to "cheating" scenarios, they can be surprisingly real and emotional so you have to go at that slowly and carefully but, one of the rewards is to share that experience as a couple again out of persona and discuss it as if it were an admission or confession and use that opportunity to make up and make love, as well as explore those feelings on both sides, because it gives someone the chance to address their fear and concern about infidelity within a space that is clearly not infidelity at all, being that it was just pretending between two married people. And for the one more comfortable with it to see how deeply upsetting the idea is for the other. With the ultimate outcome hopefully being the realization that the fear and the worry about it are out of proportion with reality, which is often the case with any fears we have about sex and intimacy... and the opportunity to work together not towards swinging or actually doing it, because that's so far down the road as to be unrealistic... but just to the point of being confident and secure in her trust and yours because she knows how to ask for and accept boundaries you set for yourself and what attention she deserves and which is appropriate given those promises and engagement. Worth a try...

This post was edited

I've met a lot of couples in my twenty-year massage practice. It's funny how receptive people become when you relax their bodies first. Bi-curious men often bring their wives and girlfriends to see me after I have had a few sessions with them. And women bring in their husbands and boyfriends after a similar amount of time. Good relationships don't continue in an atmosphere of deceit and lies. Seeing another man fuck your wife often gets your sexual juices going again and prompts you to get out of any rut you have fallen into. I have no interest in busting up relationships or challenging them in any way. What happens in my massage sessions stays in the session and is over when you walk out the door. I do not present myself as a threat. I encourage people to try new things without any fear. Read some of my stories in the blog section of my profile.

This post was edited

We totally enjoy having others join us for sexy, hot times. We actually host lifestyle parties. Watching my wife being gang banged is the hottest thing ever. She loves giving oral sex and being filled over and over.

This post was edited

Once had 8 guys gang bang me while hubby took photos. Ended up a little sore but good fun.

This post was edited

Once had 8 guys gang bang me while hubby took photos. Ended up a little sore but good fun.

dee i would like to been there and eat all the cum from your sore pussy

This post was edited

Im so jealous, its on my bucket list

This post was edited