Kissing is so important!

I am an avid kisser and believe that good kissing leads to good sex. I still don't understand those who don't like to kiss but will suck cock or rim ass!! Everyone to their own. Tell me about your kissing experiences!!

This topic was edited
RE:Kissing is so important!

I love kissing and it really turns me on! My BF and I always start sex with deep kissing and sucking each others lips & tongues. We both find it very satisfying & a big turn on. We of course do simple kisses hello & goodbyes.

This post was edited

Even if I don't kiss you I will always love to have in my arms for a big hug anyway you can get some.

I am a hugger cuddler and lover of my life as a great guy that is very well respected by the people that are happening with the new lifestyle of nudists.

Anytime you come to my house I will be hugging you when you get here in my life.

This post was edited

I agree well said!!.

This post was edited

I am an avid kisser and believe that good kissing leads to good sex. I still don't understand those who don't like to kiss but will suck cock or rim ass!! Everyone to their own. Tell me about your kissing experiences!!

I was older before I kissed and the reason was homophobia. It was too intimate and impossible to make into a functional act that was devoid of emotional bonding and homoerotic love feels. It spoke loudly to me so much so that I wouldn't risk it. But then he kissed me. And it was all over and I had to let go and let tenderness into my life. I felt that I didn't deserve it too... on some level.

This post was edited

I wasnt into it when I was new to swinging. But lately when I have sex I love when it gets passionate. Dont like when the person (male or female) smokes. I hate that taste. But grew to really like body contact and kissing. I like exploring another mans body.

This post was edited

Kissing turns me on a lot, it's MUST for me when I get with a guy. I just wish more guys are into it, makes the experience more romantic.

This post was edited

I absolutely love kissing men!

This post was edited

I miss kissing men its so passionate

This post was edited

Kissing is so important. From the foreplay and on. I love kissing and during sex when I guy is in me its even hotter connecting with the lips , not just with
Our dicks. And when I cum, hard deep kissing heightens the feeling

This post was edited

Macca said it perfectly! I love kissing during and after play.

This post was edited