RE:Do you like a guy that has a long or fat cock inside you?

Yea i really like that but yet not try it cuz dodnt find right one

This post was edited

I find if Im good and prepped, I can take a fat long cock over and over. I like the feeling of being loosened up and the top being able to slam my ass full. I have to be well lubed but it makes me hard and makes my insides shake to let go.
Ive had lots of different sizes and love them all, but a thick cock, makes me shoot.

This post was edited

I have enjoyed both big and fat cocks inside of me and both felt great so I would have to say let me have either cock inside me.

This post was edited

i prefer sucking a average or small cock 2"- 5 " but i want my top to be big up to 9" + and thick as possible with donkey balls to wear the hell out and abuse my hole .

This post was edited

I like long and short, thin and thick. I prefer thin in my mouth and thicker in my ass. I love to feel stretched!

This post was edited

I like long and short, thin and thick. I prefer thin in my mouth and thicker in my ass. I love to feel stretched!

Bigger is better either way. The ultimate is a fist. Nothing tops that.

This post was edited

I like long and short, thin and thick. I prefer thin in my mouth and thicker in my ass. I love to feel stretched!Bigger is better either way. The ultimate is a fist. Nothing tops that.

only been fisted once i think i'm still recovering but what a hot experience i wouldn't turn down a second round . recently been gang banged by four cocks i was the only bottom none bigger than 7 inches. to me nothing hotter than doggy fucked and big balls slapping my ass.

This post was edited

I like long ones for sucking ,rimming and anal..I enjoy both cut and uncut!!

This post was edited

Either is great,. The longest I ever had was not too thick, but probably 11" and slid all the way in. He was talented and he was surprised that I took the entire length (I know this because he told me, it was rare for him). The other guys in the locker room at the baths were also commenting on it while I was bent over a bench and he was ramming.

The fattest was maybe two inch diameter but only 7" long. I felt it under a towel at the baths and led "it" to a bed in the orgy room, where I lay on my back, lubed up and opened for it. Frankly, I had to rely on some Lamaze breathing, but it was amazing. A friend of my fucker watched us from about a foot away, and said (thick accent, this was overseas) "OMG, he took the whole thing." Oh yeah.

I've actually enjoyed even bigger dildos, but that's a whole different experience. Fun to remember the "extremes" but so many great fucks involving sizes and shapes. Whew, memories making me horny.

This post was edited

I like to take fat cock inside me. As that gives me more pleasure. Many times I got fcuked by a fat cock which is three inch in diameter and seven inch long. And I took completely inside me. It feels great.

This post was edited