I love watching guys

I cant get enough of watching cumming. Hope more get certified and cam.

This topic was edited
RE:I love watching guys

I always have good intentions when c2c at the start. But never happens as as soon as cam opens my dick has mind of its own. I get hornier on here than any other sites, plenty hot guys, gay, bi, straight..allbaring and sharing. I love watching a guy masturbating..

This post was edited

I'm a bit like you, often have sat nude chatting on cam with a guy and before I know it my hand has started to feel my cock, the other guy does the same and we end up jerking off together.

This post was edited

There is something horny about seeing other men wanking. I watch a lot of twitter vids and it's so hot and sexy, seeing a man enjoy himself.

This post was edited

I'm a bit like you, often have sat nude chatting on cam with a guy and before I know it my hand has started to feel my cock, the other guy does the same and we end up jerking off together.

Thank god its not just me! I mean to be honest, Im usually hard as soon as I log onto ts! Im hard now just typing this !!!

This post was edited

My favorite is sitting knee to knee or even thigh to thigh if we're both comfortable with that ... even the occasional friendly tug or touch.

I've never had the nerve to actually "go down" on my straight, horny buddies.

This post was edited

Ill admitif a cocks within reach of my mouth, I have to exercise great self control to NOT taste.

This post was edited

Absolutely!!! Watching and being watched while stroking your cock is a turn-on but being able to taste it is even better.

This post was edited

I love being watched and watching other guys. The cam site here is great because you can assume all the other guys are nudists with nothing to hide.

This post was edited

I also love going in chat to watch others jerk off and cum, or better yet go on cam myself and jerk off and cum for others to watch!

This post was edited

Well guys as a female I love watching guys wanking and shooting their cum. Lovely and sticky.

This post was edited